Hacking Programs - Open Bnet

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
PROGRAMS
Jamella Editor: Download
Jamella is one of the best hacking programs out there, it can do it all, however it has many bugs as it was left in the beta stage after its maker decided to disappear one day.

ShadowMaster: Download
NOTE: Before installing this version of Shadowmaster please uninstall any previous version.
ShadowMaster is another great editor, yet its downfall is that it has a maximum stat setting of 540 and no item or health/mana editing capabilities. It is best used with Ericjwin's Editor (see below).

Ericjwin's Stat Editor: Download
Made by Ericjwin, this editor is the best when it comes to hack stats, however, Ericjwin has yet to make an item loader. This program is best used to set stats after using ShadowMaster to load items.

Fuzzier's Item Creator: Download
This is the best item maker out there. It will do any item the way you want it and it won't screw up the stats or the item like Jamella sometimes does. Fuzzier's also has the ability to add Damage reduced by % which is not included in Jamella.
Note: This program will CREATE items, it cannot EDIT items though, keep it open if you want to make changes.
Note 2: Some items made by Fuzzier's get screwed up by Jamella, best to load with ShadowMaster.

GothInTheBox Item Transformer: Download
Ever wish you could turn your sword into gloves? Your armor into a charm? Well now you can with this item transformer! Just pick the item file you want to transform, pick what you want it to turn into, and save it! Also, if you load a unique item, thisprogram has a built in feature that will allow you to change the color.

9 Skills Charm/Ring/Amulet Maker: Download
This will make an item with 255/255 charges of any skills you pick at level 31, very useful for making a good character.

That about wraps up the programs section.

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the programs are temporarily down as NightShiver doesnt want a bunch of his links up, "stealing bandwith"
so until some person who has extra space *cough skuzzy cough* give sme a place to put these files, they will not work

GhostRider13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have another way to get to them.Umm what do you recommend for best hacking stats like life and stuff without it lagging with bugs.Like jamellas did,i unistalled jamellas and im looking for a better stat hacker.Also i need gems but i find fuzziers to be complicated kinda.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: !!!!!

Originally posted by noxfr0st
Is there anyway u can get ur password back if u forgot it ....:mad:
rofl.

blizzard doesnt keep track of your pw's. and the pw isnt stored anywhere on the computer.

unless you had written it down somehwere you are SOL. you just supposed to remember it. it wouldnt be very secure if you could just look you pw up when you forget it.

i almost always make all my pw's to everything the same. mabey add like 1 number to the end. every once in a while though i'll change it to my alternate pw. but i only use 2 main pw for everything i do. this is so i dont forget it.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if you played so solemnly that you forgot your pw. then you prolly didnt have anything that important on your account anyhow.

L

lenky_spanky

thnx

Can you give me the link again to fuzziers cause its not workin

SmUsHy_DuD3

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lol, i went on vacation and forgot a password for one of my acnts, lol. And can u put up fuzzies website, or a new link, that one isnt working...