Hacking Is Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr.Warchief

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The only hacks i dont like are in game hacks, sure i love no-cd hacks, but maphack and such really show that people rely on hacks and not shear luck, or skill

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Map hack may be only good for the pissy people that don't want a loss and hide somewhere hard in the map.

K

Keithers

I Can't STAND Hackers... Back In The Day Where I Was Playing SC I USED To Hack... And The Game Lost Any Level Of Fun It Had.... Whoopie, You Get To See The Whole Map... But It Takes Out ANY Element Of Surpise As To When You'd Be Getting Attack Units To Make Etc... I Say... Screw Hacks!

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow That Is So Amazing. Just Like When People Type Like This. I Have No Idea Why You Would Want To Talk With The First Letter Of Every Word With Capitals. However, I Do Applaud Your Extra Work Because It Seems Like Pushing Shift To Capitalize Every First Letter Of Every Word Is Hard Work, As Well As Tiring To Your Fingers. I Applaud You, Young Man.

X NEO +

Member!
Reaction score
I can win even if people hack against me because I'm better then them. When they ask me if I hack I always ask them if they hacked against me and most of them answer yes. I don't hack unless you really piss me off, I will drop you out of the game (my hack drops the player because it needs to be fixed and it should send the Defeat packet for the player but drops him because his game can't identify that packet) so it adds a disconnect to you and I get a Victory or a Draw but never get a Defeat! I don't use my hack when I'm loosing because that's cheap.

---
ONE USING HACKS IS ONE CHEATING. ONE CHEATING IS ONE UNABLE TO SUCCEEED. ONE UNABLE TO SUCCEED IS ONE NOT GIVING HIS MAXIMUM. ONE NOT GIVING HIS MAXIMUM IS ONE NOT INTERESTED. ONE NOT INTERESTED IS ONE WHO NEVER SHOULD'VE BUY THE GAME. ONE WHO NEVER SHOULD'VE BUY THE GAME IS ONE USING HACKS. [Go back to start!]
---
OMG, I really have nothing to do! Hehe. 4am here and I'm totally bored. I woke up at 3pm and played a really stressing baseball game and... why should I tell you all that?!

= Another post with more than 1200 characters! =
= Total posts with more than 1200 characters (Latest update: August 28 @ 4:13 AM ET): 7 =
= I think I'm going to get a life! =
1259 characters!
:p

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I believe YOU can't tell but BLIZ can in the replay. There maybe some sort of offset triggered or on the replay you can see what they explored.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I agree. Hacking is stupid and cheap. Your account should be good because of your skill in the game, not your skill of finding good hacks on the internet. Hacks are the one thing I left off my site.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the only hacks i dont like are the ones that let them stell frome u or take your accont

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by valdamort
the only hacks i dont like are the ones that let them stell frome u or take your accont
Uhhh... haven't heard of any hacks like that for WCIII, do u mean Diablo?