Hacking Battle.net Accounts without trojans - GETTING BACK AT SCAMMERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DyingFetus

Hello, I recently got scammed by this one guy so bad, I lost everything I had and now I"m going to quit the game unless I can get it back... I was wondering if anybody could help me hack his password without using a trojan. Are there any type of brute force hackers specifically for battle.net? Thanks for your help!

Thirteen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.custommaps.org
No. You'll never find one by asking here, so don't bother. Why do you think one has never been posted? It's just simply too powerful to put in any average person's hands.

D

DyingFetus

well where can i? i mean this guy really ****ed me over bad, he only deserves it....

ButtPlug

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There is no friggin way unless you figure out the person's email and password for his email...

ButtPlug

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u got scammed ...ur fault...quit the game so the rest of us smart players can continue...and btw its not allowed to bring up bfs in here

D

DyingFetus

**** YOU ****** I"M NOT DUMB! I'm just not a greedy little **** like all the rest of those ******s on b.net... that's one of the reason why I want to quit too EVERYBODY THAT PLAYS IS A ****ING QUEER AND THEY ALL NEED TO BE SHOT AND HAVE THEIR BODY PUT IN A MULTCHER! **** YOU FOR CALLING ME DUMB! I just dont believe in ****ing people over for a stupid item! It's nothing but a picture with words on it! And I'm trustworthy and it was a friend, i'm not stupid enough to fall for scams! SO **** YOU ASSHOLE!

Strongest_Claw

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OMG, another noob with three posts trying to steal other ppls accounts. Dude, this thread should get closed. Account / Bruteforcing is not allowed at BF dude.

Strongest_Claw

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ahahahaha, dude, I am 99.99999999999999999999% certain that you NEVER lost an account. If you did, that's your sole fault and you need to move on. But Im pretty sure you didn't. So your a typical noob looking for a way to get free items. What do you do? Go register at forums, and on your VERY first post, you ask for a bnet bruteforcer. Dude, it's leechers like you who mess BF up. Get outta here.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
OH LOL CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.