Hack or very good strategy

F

fanera17

Hi,
Today I was playing a random ladder game and my partner was building dragons only after 5 minutes of play.. Our opponents called us cheater and that we use "hacks" :rolleyes: I attached a replay and can you tell me what that a hack or a very good planed strategy and what should I do to improve my game
MY account name is Zloy_vova

Thank you

Fanera17,

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Moving to Replays & Screenshots. On a side note... you'll find alot of people accusing you of hacking when you do a strategy they've never heard of before. Some fools accused us of using hacks because we saw they had air and we got archers... they accused us of a map hack lmao. Well, I was priestess of the moon and I kept putting owls in their base and they were just newbies. I wouldn't pay any attention to them though :D

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kinda good kinda bad strat. He decided to tech straight to Chims. Useful but it leaves you wide open for a 2 person rush that you would have very little to block it with.

sucker:)

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wcgalaxy.com
Originally posted by SkuZZy
Moving to Replays & Screenshots. On a side note... you'll find alot of people accusing you of hacking when you do a strategy they've never heard of before. Some fools accused us of using hacks because we saw they had air and we got archers... they accused us of a map hack lmao. Well, I was priestess of the moon and I kept putting owls in their base and they were just newbies. I wouldn't pay any attention to them though :D
haha true
expecially when they are losing.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
well...

I was undead, and i put 3 shades over the maps, and the closest of all the gold mines to him, and when he sent a peon, i would attack him, then i saw he was getting wyverns, so i had to get web, and spiders. the guy called me, and i quote:
"Pussy, maphacker, i'm reporting you to blizzard!! i'll get you banned!!."

the sad thing was, this was over 3 weeks ago and i haven't been banned, probably realized after viewing the replay what a loser he was.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Re: well...

Originally posted by pan_the_man
I was undead, and i put 3 shades over the maps, and the closest of all the gold mines to him, and when he sent a peon, i would attack him, then i saw he was getting wyverns, so i had to get web, and spiders. the guy called me, and i quote:
"Pussy, maphacker, i'm reporting you to blizzard!! i'll get you banned!!."

the sad thing was, this was over 3 weeks ago and i haven't been banned, probably realized after viewing the replay what a loser he was.
LOL yah thats happened to me once or twice. The Newbees just can't accualy belive that someone managed to beat them, so they call you a hacker. And they don't shut up.

Whaturmuva

Eating the souls of children
Reaction score
Website
aqua-teen.com
this should be put in warcraft screenshots and replays

M

Mad_max

hehe, i get that a lot.

they think of the most weirdest hacks, wood hack, air hack etc...

mostly i'll just play along, that's fun :p

really pathetic.