Gross things eaten

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
Hmmm
well we've all eaten HUMAN yes HUMAN especially static....
You see, skin in our lips or dead skin in air, we inhale them, or when we lick our lips. maybe sometiems u have a nose bleed and all and u swallow blood (unknowningly) or like ur espouguas gets a cut and a lil blood drips... THATS ALL HUMAN right? you dont think about it but when u do, EWW WE ARE CANNIBLES
you guys also ate billions of germs on food and ummmm bugs in veggies and all. u just dunno. and poo and pee. soem times u eat like small fish whole and yeah... or flies took a shit on you food.
any ways my gross foods.-raw fish, snails, soem shell fish (lobster crabs oysters) and i almost ate a crockcroah. I was in a restaurant. i was like eww whats the burnt thing under my dumpling AH!
you know what was gay though? we didnt sue the restaurant... lol if i did i could win for sure. Y? cuz 3 of my relavtives there were famous lawyers.. we didnt sue cuz my grandpa own the restaurant... and those lawyers were his son inlaw, brother in law and sister....

anyways
POST GROSS THIgnS U ATE!

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
My brother eats tripe. *shiver*

If anyone doesn't know what that is it is rubbery lining of the stomach of cattle.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Nothing really gross, if you ask me..

I have eaten the following seafood:

Sushi, lobster, crab, shrimp, crayfish, sting ray, fish (duh), mussels, oysters, squid, and octopus.

Seafood owns ^_^;

I ate dried larvaes BBQ flavored, too lol..

And A Tequila worm sucker :)

Other than that..nothing really out of the ordinary..

ShaftedTwice

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Let's see.. a worm, a couple spiders, flies..

ShaftedTwice

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
okay... how about adding your story too?
and more details on how u ate it and how it the dish was prepared

dP

Member!
Reaction score
serioulsly i went to a chinese resturant and ate shark fin soup... it is actually damn good.

munchyman

Eat your vegetables!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, fin soup rocks............one time my cousin swallowed the rubber worm (yes, i know some are still real) that they had at the bottom of the tequila bottle..........man it was awesome..

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
the grosest thing I ever ate was a bulls testicle in quebec. IT was supposed to be a delicasy...and it was..it was really good.fresh too

I also ate flie jello. brother dared me to make up some jello and mix in some flies with it, let it cool, then eat it...I did, but couldn't even taste the flies..i guess its the thought of what your doing that makes it seem gross.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
shark fin soup is so great... :D its kinda expensive tho.... anyways i eat escargo, squid, octopus, pig neck, and lotz of other seafood

N[U]TS

Reaction score
Originally posted by l33t bunny master
the grosest thing I ever ate was a bulls testicle in quebec. IT was supposed to be a delicasy...and it was..it was really good.fresh too

Thats what i call a rocky mountain oister:D

I really havnt tried anything out of the oridinary..... except a gizzard from a turkey:fwink

aphextwin

Reaction score
Originally posted by SpiritSkater
i have accidently eaten a lego, i was gnawing on a peice of lego in school in 6th grade when i accidently swallowed it, actually now that i think bout it i swallowed 2 that year lol
^LMAO!!!!11111111 i think worst thing i have ate is a mixture of the following

pepsi, crushed mints, salt n pepper, ketchup, bread, and soy sauce, mixed in 1 bottle... and drank it..... it tasted like pizza at first and later tasted like shit X(

dP

Member!
Reaction score
once i ate 2 year old birthday cake and 5 year old vanilla ice cream... i left it there at the far back of my freezer and never touched it since...

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I got dared at school to eata stink bug but i said i wouldn't eat unless I got paid so they paid me $2 and I ate 1but since it wasn't to bad I ate another

Just so you know they were alive when I ate them

Oh yeah did you know ants taste like a citrus fruit

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
we all eat incets when we sleep :)

nastest thing, a toe nail

ShaftedTwice

Reaction score
Ants taste hot. Ive eaten plenty of toenails :) And cacti are sometimes are as hot as a jalepeno.. I had to have 3 glasses of milk :(

ShaftedTwice

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
i see as everything is good to eat... wouldnt you eat pig balls raw if you were starving? there is no pig just its balls...

anyway the sickest thing i have eaten in taste.. is
raw chicken... its like mushy tastless but has that fishy after taste.
i almost threw up but it was like at a party so i didnt... and i didnt know i wasnt suppost to eat it until it was cooked...

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
[color=66ff66]Why would a pig chop off its balls and leave them there?[/color]

Spirit-Reaper