Greetings All

Reaction score
Website
WWW.StickDeath.Com
WHat is going on all. I am new to these boards but not to any Blizzard game. maybe I can find some interesting chat here. The WC3 channels are just full of nuts. The admins should not have much trouble with me, I am a board admin myself for Disney. SO what is normally discussed here? is this for all Blizzard games, Chat for anything, or just WC3? just want to know. I should be around alot so expect to see my name all over these boards.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Well, welcome to the forums. I moved this post to "Introductions" since it seems like the place for it. These forums are geared towards Diablo, Warcraft and Starcraft but we also talk about other stuff that relates to other games or things that don't relate to gaming at all (Check chit-chat). Nice to see you here though! What Disney boards do you admin for, if I may ask? Just curious ;) Welcome to the boards!

SkuZZy

Reaction score
Website
WWW.StickDeath.Com
I am 1 of 2 admins on the Ultimate Ride Game site. The site is currently down because we are implementing new upgrades for a new game. I just helped Beta test the new release of Ultimate Ride Disney Coaster. the site is WWW.ULTIMATERIDEGAME.COM. Its great if you enjoy rollercoasters.
Glad to see its an open forum. Now that I found a reasonably sizable forum for Blizzard games I shall be around alot. I play SC, D2ex, and WC3 so I wont just be an empty name around here.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by PlasmaticEntity
I am 1 of 2 admins on the Ultimate Ride Game site. The site is currently down because we are implementing new upgrades for a new game. I just helped Beta test the new release of Ultimate Ride Disney Coaster. the site is WWW.ULTIMATERIDEGAME.COM. Its great if you enjoy rollercoasters.
Glad to see its an open forum. Now that I found a reasonably sizable forum for Blizzard games I shall be around alot. I play SC, D2ex, and WC3 so I wont just be an empty name around here.
I just checked it out again and the site is up and it's great. I love the design; some awesome flash work indeed! Nice message boards as well... I always liked those type of message boards.

janarda

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well i'm also quite new to forums and welcome i signed up last night i think its cool but i want the forums to come quicker :( oh well...well welcome..

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
ah yes....i love these forums, they load up so quickly :) that is, compared to the dii.net ones, which i still belong to....well hi and hmm.....is there a restriction on avatars here? if there is, i'm leaning towards ratbert on the phb's head, grabbing him by the horns as it were.....if not, lisa simpson all the way.