Got another problem with jamella

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok so i got wnzip, i got the program 2 work, but after i create a character and tried them out when it waas loading it says "cannot enter game. bad inventory data." wats wrong?

Sir-Wicked

Reaction score
Nookiemonster, How do I fix the error "Unable to enter game, BAd dead bodies"
Do you know?

E

Ediraven

Same Situation

Hi, the problem with jamella is when i or you try to put an item unique or elite, some items works well, but some like Soj, don't works.

an example, the grandfather works, but the SET ITEMS don't...

What's a hell is happened...?

Please, answer us

Sniper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
you just have to play around if you set it to give you too much gold or skills it will not let you in if you set too high def it will not let you in ( what I did was hack my lvl and stats then start a game save and exit ) then one at a time I do items I get kicked sometimes too but I accept that .

little_sling

Reaction score
I've had jamella for a long time now and it suks arse, your better off just making a char then using jamella to edit skills, lv, status, money, quest, etc (BUT NOT ITEMS)

To get ITEMS your better off getting DROP MOD that way you can have every item and i won't fuk up (BUT THE DROP MOD CARN'T DO SETS) thats the only bad thing about it.

To get the drop mod go on this web site on "Mods" on front page
It is called "Drop Mod" nice N simple heh

well lalala enjoy the drops

the lost magi

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
same

same problem here someone told me too pick up my body so try that the only problem was that there was no body because i hadn't died

B

benlee103

How did you solve the problem ? Mind advising me cos I got the same problem as you. Message always is " Cannot load game. Bad inventory data ". Thanks in advance.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ok just get a new editor like fuzzies its alot better jams editor is oldish