geocities.com
BGH Zerg strategies

1. Fast hydra drop
2. Fast lurker/hydra drop
3. Fast ling drop
4. Mutalisk rush
5. Sunken push
6. Ling rush

I prefer #2 because dropping lurkers and hydras by the enemy's miners can be deadly... as soon as you kill those workers... its probably over.. I have used this strategy endlessly, and I have never lost with it!
The key is to send your overlords to the place where u want to drop, upgrade to the lair, (get tons of drones to mine) upgrade overlord carrying sacks, then upgrade the lurker aspect. If you have time, upgrade the overlords' speed. If they're protoss and they corsair rush.. well then ur in deep trouble.. usually.. i keep my overlords above land so they can easily drop the hydras in them.. it will suck for u if you have hydras full in ur overlords ( with slow speed) and a bunch of corsairs come.... you must be EXTRA careful if the enemy is a pro.. he'll probably scout if so.. so try not to let him see your base, kill the scouter immediately!

Well, i g2g sleep now so if you have any comments of want to add on to this thread, feel free :D

Also, try out this strategy.... trust me... it works....

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Im not sure, but i think i once discovered that lairs produce faster than hives in a ums map...

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Re: BGH Zerg strategies

Originally posted by Azncraftboi
1. Fast hydra drop
2. Fast lurker/hydra drop
3. Fast ling drop
4. Mutalisk rush
5. Sunken push
6. Ling rush

I prefer #2 because dropping lurkers and hydras by the enemy's miners can be deadly... as soon as you kill those workers... its probably over.. I have used this strategy endlessly, and I have never lost with it!
The key is to send your overlords to the place where u want to drop, upgrade to the lair, (get tons of drones to mine) upgrade overlord carrying sacks, then upgrade the lurker aspect. If you have time, upgrade the overlords' speed. If they're protoss and they corsair rush.. well then ur in deep trouble.. usually.. i keep my overlords above land so they can easily drop the hydras in them.. it will suck for u if you have hydras full in ur overlords ( with slow speed) and a bunch of corsairs come.... you must be EXTRA careful if the enemy is a pro.. he'll probably scout if so.. so try not to let him see your base, kill the scouter immediately!

Well, i g2g sleep now so if you have any comments of want to add on to this thread, feel free :D

Also, try out this strategy.... trust me... it works....
Good stuff... just a question, bit off topic... why do you have the vbulletin logo in your signature? rotfl.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by AKA-47
Im not sure, but i think i once discovered that lairs produce faster than hives in a ums map...
Whenever i play maps. The hive produces faster than the lair. Which produces faster than the Hatchery
If i build a heap of hydras so their is no larvae left. The hive will create a new larvae before the hatchery or lair does.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
Well, you learn something new everyday it seems... I did not now that! TY to whoever mentioned it, and do you have any times?
Ie. hatchery = 10sec
lair = 8sec
hive= 6sec

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
They dont reproduce that fast, and the difference is certainly not that big.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by lordson
do any of you guyz practice withcraft?
I understood zero of what you just said. Next time, dont just quickly jam posts up, re-read them so they make sense to others. Otherwise your wasting your time and ours...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by lordson
I said

Do any of you people practice witchcraft?

yes, WICTHCRAFT

as in double double toil and trouble fire burn and couldron bubble
withcraft
U spelt witchcraft wrong twice in that post...you fool!