Good Night elf strat with undead plz

Twiztid Mennace

Reaction score
some reason when i play night elf with undead, i keep dying. anyy good strats that will make it so i can win?

any input please?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Come on, someone help this feller. Sorry I can't help ya, but I haven't never been a fan of WarCraft strategy games.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Watch top replays of elf wins vs ud. Take 1st DH with mana burn and 2nd panda with breath 1st then haze. Vs ghoul/garg that is gg. Just add many dryads and bears. Use poison orb for dh and breath on gargs and ghouls. Vs Aboms get enough dryads and bears too.

Bizzy Bone

Premium Member
Reaction score
I wanna play with peeps here.
All i ever get is Range. (Mass archers on hippo's, and dryads.)
Since i play on 3v3.
I get POTM and get true shot aura, and my rec is like 10-3 or some shit like that.

sixam

Reaction score
There are many ways to beat UD just as the other one said dryads+bear=gg DH=mana burn is great for heroes....Warden's blink IS COMPLETELY ANNOYING especially in level 3 when the blink has only 1 sec cooldown...if u harass with warden you will have a boosted 75% of winning why? Because......kill acos destroy mine flee...^^ although

NEVER USE FLYING UNITS VS UNDEAD AND DRYADS ARE REALLY ESSENTIAL why? because dryads counter necs WHILE fiends And gargs counter air.-...fiends is main problem so kill necs fiends then the others :cheer2:

And looking at enemy's armor is important

sixam

Reaction score
And oh forgot to tell you When You rush DON'T get POTM instead get TKOTG (the keeper of the grove) Why because his entangling roots is TRULY annoying everybody knows that^^ JUst trap a ghoul then kill him

:behindsofa:

Malcom Sex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If I were going NElf vs UD, I'd start off with a warden, just because I like the hero. I'd put a point into shadow strike and alternate between that and fan of knives until level 6, when you receive the ultimate. DH is a good second hero imo. I'd start with a few archers, then move to hunts for a bit. Hunts>Ghoul rush. I'd proceed to get dryads, hunts, and mountain giants for the rest of the game. Why? Because mountain giants throw off enemy micro. It's a decent Nelf strategy. You may want to throw in a few bears to heal the MGs.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
If I were going NElf vs UD, I'd start off with a warden, just because I like the hero. I'd put a point into shadow strike and alternate between that and fan of knives until level 6, when you receive the ultimate. DH is a good second hero imo. I'd start with a few archers, then move to hunts for a bit. Hunts>Ghoul rush. I'd proceed to get dryads, hunts, and mountain giants for the rest of the game. Why? Because mountain giants throw off enemy micro. It's a decent Nelf strategy. You may want to throw in a few bears to heal the MGs.
dont make DH as second hero

better off rushing to bears... I think? I havent played in a long time to tell

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Start with Warden, and learn either spell. Fan of Knives will bust up fiends while SS will deal with DK or other heroes, especially Lich when its Level 3.

As for units, you will need dryads at some point to take down Dests or Wyrms. And bears to assist you with healing (before it gets devoured) and hold off melee.

Don't underestimate the power of Faeries vs UD. This helps in dealing with DK, Stats, Necs, and other annoying mana pool creatures.

And be careful when you rush, especially when you use Hunts. The trick to beating the UD is to have the better units before the UD can get his.