Good luck with the airforce aris

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
good luck with the airforce aris . im going to join the airforce when i can. i have flow a few planes on my own :)

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mods lock this thread.

i apreciate that dude but this sorta post doesnt belong in bnet hacking. theirs a rule about it in the very first thread at the top of this forum.

TrakSta

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.bladestorm.net
My opinion(if it even matters)...

Originally posted by Aris
read the rules for the forum buddy. this sorta thing is what PM's are for
={ Aris }=

I can understand if you didn't want oneyedMan to post about you going to the Air Force, you could've easily told him not to; I just don't see where in the Forum Rules it states, or even implies that you can't post in a Forum a 'good luck' thread to someone else. This is just my opinion, so don't get flamed about it...

Oh, and show me which rule states this thread isn't 'legal', and I'll agree to take your side! :rolleyes:

And good luck to you, oneyedMan, when you get into the AF! ;)

={ TrakSta }=

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Good luck to you also if you do the AirForce.
As for Aris, I hope he takes off in a fighter jet and the wheels fly off forcing him into a extremly huge brick wall conviently placed. You probaly deserve more for bashing on other countries, but maybe hitting a brick wall is enough to make you forget everything about other countries!

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: My opinion(if it even matters)...

Originally posted by TrakSta
={ Aris }=

I can understand if you didn't want oneyedMan to post about you going to the Air Force, you could've easily told him not to; I just don't see where in the Forum Rules it states, or even implies that you can't post in a Forum a 'good luck' thread to someone else. This is just my opinion, so don't get flamed about it...

Oh, and show me which rule states this thread isn't 'legal', and I'll agree to take your side! :rolleyes:

And good luck to you, oneyedMan, when you get into the AF! ;)

={ TrakSta }=
he posted this thread in the "bnet hacking" forum. if you read the rules by skuzzy in that forum at the top of it you will see a rule that says "no pointless posts/multiple posts".

TrakSta

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.bladestorm.net
Originally posted by Aris
he posted this thread in the "bnet hacking" forum.
={ Aris }=

Considering I came into the Chit Chat / Off-Topic Forum to view this thread and had no idea he posted this thread elsewhere, I didn't know that he had multiple-posted this thread...

Sorry for the small flame, but since I didn't know that he multiple-posted this in another Forum, and I didn't do a search to see if he did, I don't see why you didn't state that in your post. That would've avoided this whole confusion on my part. ;)

={ TrakSta }=