Give me your honest opinion.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Has the game changed a lot in the past 6 months? Is it fun anymore? Is it enjoyable? Is it worth the time to spend playing? Is there more to do now?

Thanks.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
NO, THE RELEASE OF A MAJOR EXPANSION THAT ADDS A TON OF CONTENT, LEVELS, ITEMS, SKILL LINES SO ON AND SO FORTH HASNT ADDED ANYTHING TO THE GAME.

Of course it added a lot. What are you, retarded?

Is it fun anymore? It's not anymore fun than it was. Well, I mean theres new raids to learn, but other than that it's the same as it's always been.

Enjoyable? If you enjoy farming mats for your tradeskills because your guild clears Kara in one or two nights, but they arn't geared or skilled enough to do Gruuls yet and theres nothing else to do other than run heroics then I suppose?

Is it worth the time to spend playing? I play still. All of us do actually. You're the one that bitched out and /ebay

Is there more to do now? NO, THE RELEASE OF A MAJOR EXPANSION THAT ADDS A TON OF CONTENT, LEVELS, ITEMS, SKILL LINES SO ON AND SO FORTH HASNT ADDED ANYTHING TO THE GAME.

Idiot.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
What did you like to do other then raid andrew?

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I'm just having fun with my first char finding out what all the game offers. It probably wouldn't be as fun if you'd played before, but I'm having a great time.

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Blizzard has appealed to the casual players with 5-man heroics (Pick up groups where are you?), Given itemization a little gap when compare to higher level items, and added 2 new races; with the new arena added in, people has been complaining about nerfing more classes. Oh the fun of an expansion. :(

Still Love it though <3.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
It's ****ing awesome for me. Pre-BC all i could was dick around with my poorly geared warrior and PvP on the side because BC was on the rise and no guilds need a shitty-geared warrior.

But since BC, i was given a clean slate where i could pretty much start out as equals with the rest. Leveled relatively fast, got geared, guild hopped a bit and now i'm in a solid raiding guild with Ryan and Cort <3

There's heaps of new content and raiding is ****ing hard. Heroics are an awesome challenge. I love Outland.

BC > pre-BC.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Pretty much same story as Renzocracker, except I'm not raiding yet because Karazhan attunement is annoying when I'm working during peak hours, and I'm in a guild with Samsara and Khull..

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I quit a little before you did. I came back and had a blast leveling a new race through the new areas. I got my shaman back, but I just don't like shaman anymore. Currently I have a 25 Blood Elf Paladin. The leveling from 20-60 is the same, but from 60+ it is kinda cool. The quests are easier than the level 60 ones, and you make a shit ton of money doing them. I think I made upwards of 200+ gold clearing out the Hellfire Peninsula quests alone.

One thing to note:

All the raiding for gear, gathered t1/2/3, farmed reputation, etc. is all layed to waste with the expansion. Nobody does MC, BWL, any of that anymore, nor do they use the same factions. It's all about TBC raids and faction rep now.

PvP is different. All rep farmed for them is gone now too. Still a bunch of stupid twinks from 19-49 though.

But ya..if you're level 60 already it's different. If you're level 1 it's different as a new race up til 20, but 20-60 is the same minus the rep grinding and 60 lvl raiding / attunements.

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
Personally, I liked Old WoW better, there might need some fixes but it were alright. I think TBC has given lots of good new items and instances, which makes it fun and enjoyable(when you play with decent people). Tbh, some classes really need a nerfing - and there has been some few(small) nerfs to them. I personally think Warlocks are damn annoyin'! Shadowfury, Fear, DoTs, I mean - christ? I went to my rogue now, Cloak of Shadow is pretty nice and I dont think Paladin is fun anymore.

I wish The Burning Crusade chould be larger, I dont feel its so big again - but.. I cant wait to see Mount Hyjal, hell - its gonna be interesting!! (and fun)

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Wait a tick. You just said warlocks need a nerfing, and CloS is pretty nice?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Warlocks do need a nerfing, Cloak of Skill is fine, just a little strong.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I think fear for all classes should have like a 5 min cooldown, haha.

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I miss the fun part in your message, sorry.

But warlocks does need a nerf, if they are played right they can kill you *freaking* easily. CloS is pretty nice, yes - I said that, I didnt said anything about it was strong or anything meant like that. Im just saying that CloS is good/nice k?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
**** yes, for both of them. CloS maybe a little bit too strong only because it has a 1 minute cooldown.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
They did that on DAOC, and it sucked. Well, there wasn't raiding, but the houses were ALMOST pointless. Though you could sell items from your house (there was no AH on that game) in a fashion almost identical to the AH on WoW.

Reaction score
Warlocks do need a nerfing, Cloak of Skill is fine, just a little strong.
you whiny casters amuse me, what would we do with no clos? god forbid we have a slight oppurtunity to kill you. bitch more, god damn.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Haha..I think he was alliance. He was a hunter on SC right?