Get this jerks acount with brute force please

repso

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey i am kind off pissed off and i dont know if anyone i can post this here but any ways if any of you have a brute force hack and want a godly acount on the east get this one name is dark.com hes a thief and a lyer takes all your shit and quits game so do your worst i was just trying to get a pa to the sockert quest and the jerk ran off with what i agve him lol but if i'm wrong about posting this here i'm sorry

CSxParasite

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Thats why you should never trust anyone, this comes to show you that evryone on b-net wants to steal your stuff, shit I do. I'll do whatever it takes to get items, but the only items i get are the ones lik repso here, gulible and innocent. Well sry to hear your story man, but where all lazy guys here and if you want us to give you sweet revenge then you gotta offer a prize or something.

repso

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont trust anyone i ' only trust the people i normally play with but i thought hey what the heck.but tell me what you want i may have it i dont cary any ith crap or occy sojs but i got other stuff i was just offering the guys acount name if anybody wanted to take it i hate thiefs and scammers i dont scam i may use hacks and other stuff but i dont scam or anything like that so all he took was just a soj but i just want the guy to be screwed over like hes probally done so many times before i dont have alot but i may have something you need
repso

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
look for me on openn bnet or closed as druidice and my accont name is icedragon8806 in closed. in open im like a merchent i sell itms but on closed i'll help you out alot im in act 2