Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Hey Kuzmich, you gonna update?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]OOC: I wanted to give you the chance to do that. But fine.
"A man walked into the room, he was a fat man, he started speaking with strong Italian accent. I didn't hear what he was saying, then he came close enough i jumped with my chair, grabbed his neck with my legs, and broke it. A treak i learned while being in the russian army in Chechnya. I rolled near the man's body, and looked in his pocket he had a knife. I rolled again so my hands would be able to get to his pocket. I cut the ropes, first on me then on Leon and Spike, another man came into the room, he had a gun, probably wanted to check up on his boss. I threw the knife and got him in the neck he fell dead, and i picked up his weapons. He had one M-16, one and two revolvers i gave Spike and Leon the revolvers and took M-16. We were free, and now death shall come to those who imprisoned us, we exited the room and moved along the wall to the right.[/glow]

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"I would've thanked Vlad, but that wasn't what I was here for. I needed my weapons back, and fast."

Leon: Right. YOu got the good gun, Vlad, so lead.

"We went out of the room and looked around. It was a two-way hallway."

Leon: If we split up, someone's going alone.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"I had to make a decision"
Vlad: No, we can't split, we don't have any way to contact each other, our radios were taken away, lets just find ourselves a hood and make him tell us all we need to know.[/glow]

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*i saw a room and it smelld good so i walked in. It was the kitchen!I quikly grabed a turky leg and shoved it into my mouth.i grabbed some knifes then suddenly a man walked into the room i was nehind the table as he walked buy his back was fasing me so i threw a knife right into his spine he never even twiched.Then Leon walks in and yells
Leon:god dammit spike get out follow me!

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: Y'know, we could've taken him hostage and questioed him.

Vlad: Great. At least we can take his weapons.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"I entered the kitchen and saw the whole thing happening."
Vlad: You idiot, didn't you hear me, we need one of them alive to tell us how to get out of here.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: Sigh... we'll just need to-

"A man walked in, surprised at the scene. I leaped at him, grabbed him, and put the gun up to his head."

Leon: G'head, Vlad.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Leon: Well Vlad? You gonna talk to him or should I?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]Vlad: You do it. Don't wanna get my hands dirty on the first day of work.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"This bastard was going down."

Leon: Alright buddy, who, what, where, when, and why?

Man: *Panting* My name is Tarantino. That is all you need to know... the Italian Mafia has you. You're in a safehouse in the middle of the city. It is around midday of Tuesday, August 24. You are here because you tried to take a shipment of our best. Can I go now, please?

Leon: No. Is anyone coming here? Who's the head?

Man: In here? One of the top enforcers. The don will be coming to check up on you.

Leon: Alright, how do we get out of here?

Man: Go out through that door. take the left hallway. Keep going, past the first room. Go out through the second door. It should lead you out into an alleyway.

Leon: Where are our weapons.

Man: I don't know! They could have it for all I care!

Leon: What's in the first room?

Man: I.. I...

Leon: I know you know. Tell me, or your life won't be worth a penny.

Man: The armory! Please, don't hurt me! I have a wife and kids.

Leon: You shouldn't have told me. Is that all?

man: Yes, yes! Let me go, please!

Leon: I don't think so.

"I pushed him down, grabbed off his coat, wrapped it around my pistol muzzle, and fired. Little noise was made, and his head had a small hole."

Leon: Take care of the body. We're headed to the armoury.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"I didn't think so"
Vlad: No we must leave, we already have some wepaons. We need to leave this building and stay low for a while, try to contact Yuri, so he would kill that bastard Tony. Understood? If you don't like my decision then fell free to shut up.[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"This guy was getting too full of himself."

Leon: Then you go on ahead. I need protection, and a dinky revolver with 5 rounds ain't gonna cut it.

"I left them. I walked around the bend and saw two guys. I ducked back around the corner."

Leon: Damn...

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=red]"I knew that kid was a punk. How can anyone be stupid enough to risk their lives for a gun."
Vlad: Alright Spike forget about him, let's go, hopefully they won't catch him too soon and we will have some time to escape.
Spike: Alright, lets get moving.
"We followed the directions, and reached an exit in no time, there were only two interferences, both didn't even require a bullet, we jst sliced them up with the knifes. The road was safe, we were free."[/glow]

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Uh dude? The Armoury is ON THE WAY to the exit. So you'd have to shoot down the two guys or something...

Cossack

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OCC: they were on a lunch break:)

Spike:hmm we need to get to the HQ but not atract much attention guess were gona have to use the subway.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: ...

BoT:

"The two left. I went into the room quietly. Surprisingly, there were no guards. I saw my weapons. I took them grabbed as much ammo as I could, and left. Two men walked in on me, but this time I was armed. I popped the two of them and left. I found a box and crammed all my guns in there. I needed to find Vlad and get my payment... I looked at the ground. He and Spike weren't very good at hiding their tracks. I left."