Fukin ghey as hell

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Man, the fukers over at Adult Swim on Cartoon Network are going to move my fav show, the best show of all time, to 11:30 and put a new show in its place. Man, I won't be able to watch it every night anymore; I really like watching it every night too. Stupid fukers I hate when they do ghey sh1t like that. I hope they burn in hell and all die. Inu Yasha is the best show they shouldn't move it later they should make it earlier. They should move futurama to later and put Inu Yasha in its space. Adult swim is a load of bullcrap. Now the only things I can do is wait for it to change back, buy the dubbed DVDs, and download the newest subbed episodes from Japan... man I hate adult swim...well, they were going to restart the season over again anyways..but what would be even gheyer is if they take it off during the summer LIKE THEY DID LAST YEAR, LAST SUMMER WAS SO ****IN GHEY BECAUSE THEY TOOK INUYASHA OFF ALL SUMMER AND I HAD TO ****IN DL THEM ALL OFF KAZAA BECAUSE I CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT. I need to buy the DVDs, but I'm not rich, if they take it off this summer I'm going to get a job and buy all the ****in DVDs and laugh in their hey faces. ****in adult swim I damn them to hell. ADULT SWIM, YOU WILL FACE MY WRATH, YOU GHEY IDIOTS!

Reaction score
Haha warez talkz LOLOMGWTF~!
But on a serious note: you're a loser.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
im not gonna read that....... please summarize into 1-2 sentence

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
He said: Adult Swim should put Inu Yasha back to there old time slot. If they don't then I am gonna get a job and buy every DVD of Inu Yasha. P.S. I find a anime character named Kagome Hot!

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
this is gonna be the last week that inu yasha will be on at 11 and then i have to wait till they move it back, and that may take a long time, and in the summer i could watch it, unless they be ghey and take it off the air all summer like last year