Friday night

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
august 22nd was my buddies bachelor party. we started drinking at 6:30 pm and we stopped at 8:20 am. the only reason we stopped drinking is because we ran out of alcohol and they wouldn't let us into BoDiddleys lounge (a private bar where we know the owner and he would have served us, but he wasn't there so they wouldn't let us in because we're not members:( )
at 7:50 am we stopped by work to harass the people who had to work at 8 in the morning.... they had stopped drinking at midnight so they could go to sleep and make it to work in the morning:p

anyone else do something interesting on the weekend?

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
lol how fun :p
i helped courtney.. thats pretty much it... then i sat around at her house and did nothing..
and last night i ummm... sat here tlaking to YOU ppl.. and ocasionally sneaking away to another forum.. also gather a bit of blackmail ona few ppl :)
*evil laugh*

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
Originally posted by torrid mind
lol how fun :p
i helped courtney.. thats pretty much it... then i sat around at her house and did nothing..
and last night i ummm... sat here tlaking to YOU ppl.. and ocasionally sneaking away to another forum.. also gather a bit of blackmail ona few ppl :)
*evil laugh*
aint that the truth...you forgot ...you turned into a man =P

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
yes i did.. im not a girl ne more..
oh i also learned how to play swallowed-bush..
and then.. i couldnt stop laughing *shrug*
your real interested in this huh! yha i know you are..

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
I played Ragnarok Online all weakend...the game is so addicting.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
yeah i was on a party too.But i would call u an amateur,Kamikaze.
We started from 9pm and finished at 7:30am.we had plenty of alcohol and bought more.But we emptied everything at about 3am.I felt a little dizzy .The others began taking my bottle out of my hand to prevent me from getting drunk.Ive no idea how nobody got drunk but the alcohol made me laugh for every stupid word or action(others too)
We were all awaken and walked like drunk in the morning.we had great time,afterall

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, I went to my friend's house (I haven't seen her for three weeks!) and it was fun. She has a little puppy called Flex and he is the cutest thing. He fell asleep in my lap ^.^ We watched Rat Race, 2 funniest episodes of Inuyasha, talked, looked trough pictures etc.

And then we had dinner. It was so funny. They're a funny family. Her brother was flossing his teeth at the table ad his dad asked him why, so he answered "Maybe I like the minty flavour of the floss with my rice." And so he mixed the floss with his rice and began chewing on it. :D And his mother kept nudging everyone to eat the salat, because it's Boston lettuce, and he said "Mom, I'm sure Boston is very happy you bought their lettuce." I couldn't stop laughing. ^^

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Word..Ok that is no way to spend a weekend..Kami's weekend must've kicked ass, while if you ask me "Dark Mage" you sound a little immature and too young to actually drink alchohol..anywho, my weekend sucked. I did a loooott of this though.

Aren't I pretty?

-Sakuhta

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Let me tell u sth-what i write is TRUE.There's no special law that doesnt allow u to drink under18.But of course u cannot see a 10y old kid drunk :) U can see teenagers from 14+ drinking.And dont call me too young or immature.Im 16y and will be 17 in september.
After a year i will be able to make everything ...including things with girls...

IDefy

Reaction score
I went to Gettysburg. It was cool.

weiner_hat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i played halo online for my first time with my friend brandon....he owns i suck...PERFECT TEAM EH?????!!!!!1one

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I went to a Christian Youth Venue thingy-ami-jigga with a friend. The whole night was actually called Powerhouse, it was a ton of fun. Not that you drunked fools care :p

Yes, you can have more fun when you're not drunk. I haven't been drunk yet, and i personally don't plan to. I am a Maverick :D.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Lol..Yeah I plan on never drinking a drop of alchohol and never will. :D

-Sakuhta

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Weekend huh? Hmm...must have been the interview this time...managed to land on an offer on the spot afterwards. :D

And still dreaming about a week ago... :D

Ah...what an interestingly memorably high week it has been. :)

- Amantis

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by sakuhta
Word..Ok that is no way to spend a weekend..Kami's weekend must've kicked ass, while if you ask me "Dark Mage" you sound a little immature and too young to actually drink alchohol..anywho, my weekend sucked. I did a loooott of this though.

Aren't I pretty?

-Sakuhta
Beautiful, beautiful... NOT, naw just kinda coot I guess...

[GLOW=BLUE]- The_Matrix_Reloaded[/GLOW]

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i was stabing my fingers