For anyone interested in rolling Horde on Hakkar...

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Darkwor is only cool when he's drunk, lol.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
4x10slots = ~1g
9g for startup cash

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Holy shit a vent address. I'll have to drop by sometime! That is, if I am not sleeping pre-raid time.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
[03:32] JDInFlames: but there are soooo many of us on hakkar now :(
[03:32] JDInFlames: you can still roll an alt on there :D just don't tell your friend if you are afraid he'll flip out, lol
[03:33] JDInFlames: but me, celbad, vizjeriemage, cortalos, ryanxwing, renzokuken, we are all on there.
[03:33] JDInFlames: or there's skullcrusher alliance. my 70 lock that got raped, samsara, khull, kao, sakhuta...yeah.
[03:34] JDInFlames: and then there is chris and brandon on random ghey servers.
[03:34] JDInFlames: and you are being put on that list.
[03:34] dragnskull: lol
[03:34] JDInFlames: do you want to be "random ghey server" boy?
[03:34] dragnskull: NOES, I WANT TO BE "LEET NOOB SERVER" BOY
[03:34] JDInFlames: :D

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
gold plz .

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
This is why you never game with Jason. Ever. I tried to warn you guys, didn't I?

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
There are still plenty of people on Hakkar minus Jason.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
This is why you never game with Jason. Ever. I tried to warn you guys, didn't I?
Haha, yeah. In my defense my IRL friends have done the same to me on many occasions. Part of the reason I've switched back and forth between games a lot. They have quit MMOs now though, so hopefully I can eventually find a game that I can play longer than a couple months. I'm hoping Warhammer is that game when it comes out. It's pretty sad that I've played D2 consecutively longer than any other game.

Oh, and nobody is getting any of my gold or anything. I never give stuff away because I know I eventually come back to games, and don't like having to start over. :p

Btw, if you're wondering why I quit it's because as some of you know I almost rerolled again. The fact that I can't make myself stick with one character, and when I do I get bored often just doesn't make hte game worthwhile..I'll never get anywhere. Also, I've been 1-63 already once..and 1-15, 1-25, 1-40 plenty of times. Getting to 70 is so boring for me now. (Yes, it is my own fault.) Granted if I got to 70 I'd have fun, but having to be bored the whole way there isn't worth it imo.

Well anyways..have fun guys. If I get a mic again (i plan to soon hopefully) I'll hop on vent from time to time. ^^;

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
One of you ******s get on and send Thirty a tell.;