First boss dropp

YaZouR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Do any1 know if the method when i created a game whid a charecter that have made baal or mephisto quest, then join whid some1 how dont have done that quest and get the first good drop from the boss every time, is pathed?

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
afaik: no...havent read any offiacial statements from blizz about it

YaZouR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I have tried this tingy out now for some dropps and it's seams 2 be pathed if it had worked in the first place, i did mephi runs and first run i got 3 uniq and 1 set all runs after first i only got crapp like rare and magic items.
if some1 is usig this method and got it to work now, plz replay and tell why.

CyberneticSheep

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sorry for the spam, but

Firstly, dont double post.
Secondly, you should probably spell check your posts before you send them because i have no idea what your talking about

YaZouR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Ok first i double posted because i poseted the other yesterday(to get the thread in the list when u guys can see them).
and i mean the bugg that snarg posted like 5 weeks ago, u know when i kill a boss the first time u get better stuff. and the bugg did so it always dropped like it was the first time.
how to do this, u created a game whid a charakter that have made that quest(kill mephisto or baal) quest, then u whoud join whid the other charakter that u dont have done that quest whid. then u kill the boss, and u won't get the quest because other guy created the game that already have done that quest. so when u did this agian u don't have done the quest and it would count like it was the first time u killed him next time 2 (because u don't have done the quest).

U get me now? if not tell me whid part i should explane more. and i don't have a word in english so i can spell cheack my post, and english is't my home speek.

stern_slade

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok yes it still works and just because you didnt get 3 unis and a rare every drop doesnt mean that it doesnt work, mf is not always 100% to get full drops of unis.

So in short its not patched that i have seen.

YaZouR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
i did like 10 run on mephisto and first run was great and all other 9 runs was not 1 uniq and i have like 180mf that should be enouth if the bugg still works.

still a crapy run just like u get whidout the bugg. (maybe the bugg only works on baal) haven't tested on baal yet, only mephisto.

CyberneticSheep

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Firstly its not a bug, its an exploit. Just because you didnt get drops the other 9 times doesnt mean its been fixed.
how to do it:
Person A who has not killed the boss for quest makes the game
Person B joins the game
person A leaves the game
Person B kills the boss

hope that helped ..

YaZouR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
thx CyberneticSheep
id did it like this.
Person A who has killed the boss for quest makes the game
Person B joins the game
person A leaves the game
Person B kills the boss
player b has't killd the boss for me that explane why it did't work for me.