Finding D-Clone quicker...

Viet

Member!
Reaction score
I remember someone talking about a ''hot ip'' and stuff like that really long time ago about finding D-Clone quicker... I was wondering can u repost that info back up or something... Couldnt find it in the search thingy...Thanks!

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
just get a bunch of people to go on games that have the same ipaddress and sell sojs, and you will find it faster.

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
selling sojs has nothing to do with D-Clone... Blizzard chose to say SOJs because they were the most wildly duped.

there is no "hot ip" 1 server out of all the servers Blizzard has (for each realm) creates a number of games. This Server makes D-Clone in every game. Done.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
You just have to wait for a long time in most cases, right?

Viet

Member!
Reaction score
i remember waiting in a game for about 2 horus and d-clone still never came... I wasnt moving, I was just idling...But it still never came so i doubt d-clone can come in every game imo

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Soujiro
selling sojs has nothing to do with D-Clone... Blizzard chose to say SOJs because they were the most wildly duped.

there is no "hot ip" 1 server out of all the servers Blizzard has (for each realm) creates a number of games. This Server makes D-Clone in every game. Done.
dont talk about things that you dont understand.

First off, I'll explain how to find dclone:

1) Get the Hot server* ip (ie: 100)
2) now get into a game with that ip
3) if enough people sell sojs (minimum amount is 75 after last world event and 150 maximum) the dc will spawn

*a hot server is a server where there are active people selling sojs to vendors. You can check the hot server ips on mirc for each realm.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Wow, finally we have some legitimate information on this, not some BS'd post just to say that DC is created 3000000000 times, once each game. How wrong could you Get? That wrong.

ZeldaMaster78

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah i heard if u talk to akara and then warrive and sell alot of sojs he will come...... wtf with the talkin stuff its all bs

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
God, all these retarded rumors. How the hell do they start? I met a sorc saying Teleport Lowered your MF, same with static. Jesus christ there are truely some newbs out there ><

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kao
God, all these retarded rumors. How the hell do they start? I met a sorc saying Teleport Lowered your MF, same with static. Jesus christ there are truely some newbs out there ><
the only thing that lowers your mf is thunderstorm ;)

on mirc:

For USEAST: /join #useast-dclone
For USWEST: /join #uswest-dclone
For EUROPE: /join #europe-dclone

DownStars

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok i'm bored so i will explain and clean up those rumors (coolmission most likely did ... but anyways)

1) go to one of these IRC channels

For USEAST: /join #useast-dclone
For USWEST: /join #uswest-dclone
For EUROPE: /join #europe-dclone

2) check out what are the hot IPs are atmo
you know.. an IP is usually like 192.168.100.200 or something like that... but in the channels that IP would be called .200 (because .200 is the last part of the IP)
another example: 111.111.111.59 would be server .59

4) now you have to find a game on that server (notice DC does ONLY spawn in HELL)
create a game and [alt]+[tab] ... open the dos console (start button -> execute -> cmd) and type: netstat -n
now look for the IP on port 4000 thats your game IP

you can search those games by hand or with the help of a bot... (bot here-> http://www.finddc.com/)

5) if you found a game stay there untill the DC spawns... that can take some time (longest for me was about 6 hours :S)
if you want you can sell some SOJs then the DC will spawn a bit faster...

i hope that helped at least a bit....

tgif

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have been to many mirc channels for diablo clone they suck
they ops are jerks there ip's are rarely updated they have some big corruption.
so it forced me to start my own useast channel and I'm working on going public i will release how to get to it later (once i finished my bot)
and my coolest feature is the bot:
Walk Records:

User will be able to tell the bot info on the server counts
<User>!ReportCount <Server Number>@<#>
(Control: If number is lower then last record pm's ops channel ask for help)

Op ONLY
<User>!ReportWalk <Server Number>@<#>
This is for <LastWalk>

Queries made to bots in this format will cause the bot to respond the needed info
<User>!Walk <Server Number>
<MasterBot> <Server Number> Last walk at <Last Walk> and last recorded count at <#> according to <User who sent info to bot>

Server Activity:
messages op channel if it sees significant activity (or up at least 75 sojs from last walk)
messages op channel if it sees jump form last recorded walk of 40+ (so we can double check if the count was submitted correctly or if it just counted alot)
determined by timers set from last new count receive on that server
checking of new count with last walk