Finally! SpamBall released!

Turkey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by PhReÄk~§hº\/\/
I don't think that "insta death" was a bug, just poor programming. :p j/k. So how come nobody can make it as far as me? I made it to level 6 (which ended up being level 4 again). I'm DLing the new version, and I will pwn j00z. All the prize are belong to me. lmao
lol Whats your secret?

qster

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the new one is harder than the old one and the balls would get stuck on lvl 2 on both versions.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the new one i noticed that if u use the save the turn goes just as long as it's suppose to on that lvl except after all the balls are out..
esiar to just start over lol

MiNiAn

Member!
Reaction score
Lol.. I am just downloading it now :)

I gave up on the slow server :)
I CAN BEAT YA ALL HAHAHa

~`XkohX`~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
members.lycos.co.uk
Hey im at school 6th poeriod and im going to go skip the home cuming parad ill be home soon i just thought of a pimped out ass the idea ir w//e the friend is a dumb ass bothering me sryy bbl.

K-StriFe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i know of an easy way to beat it, and i'll give to u guys after all the prizes are gone ^-^

K-StriFe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think i found another bug... sometimes when u load a game, the stage never changes... i got 15k on stage 2... and the last time i advanced with 10k only...

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
ok i finally downloaded it and it WORKED...but i dun get somethin...how do i choose characters? cause i just saw summit say "if you play w/ storm you get doubl epoints" well how do u change characters?

mannersing

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
when u press start u go to the choose your char skreen, u cant miss it. another bug is sometimes when u use your shield u keep getting points instead of losing them.