Files On Kazaa!

nagol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey im going to be adding stuff for download on kazaa like brute force and pinda bot all that good stuff.... Diablo 2 files will be the ONLY stuff I share so you will probably have a fast download. My computer is almost up 24/7 and look for the name Nagol - than the file name that is how I will be putting them up. If one of the mods could make this sticky that would be great so than people dont have to keep asking. NONE OF THESE WILL CONTAIN VIRUSES/TROJANS! The mods can test first if you want or somthing the only way they could have them is if they came with one. And I got a couple from the mods so i hope not :p Anyways the only time it will go down is if computer is shut down, I approach transfer limit, or it just gets shut down. It will be up ALOT though they are not up yet but will be in a couple minutes I will update if anyother files are put on.

nagol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok I have loaded these four files:

Nagol - Pindabot_extreme
Nagol - Pinda Bot
Nagol - Pinda Bot 2
Nagol - Noc Brute v 1 .zip

Those are all the files I have downloaded. Later on I might include .ini files for pinda bot for certain classes that will work.

Oh yah and if anyone would like me to add diablo 2 files they have just lemme know im on icq, msn, and aim all the time now.

nagol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hrmm I would put up on my friends server but forgot the password :( oh well if you need just contact me i guess.. not through email tho becoz i never read heheh

Sniper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this may sound like a nwe-b ??? but ill ask ne ways ( have u guys tried to add erach other to ure buddie list in kazza )

ben

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
bahahaha you guys better take a hex editor to your programs before you execute them....i bet he has binded them with a net-devil...or net-bus...or sub7......trust noone

ben

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by BAALsminion
you guys do know that kazaa is spyware
errm no it isnt....when you go download it, it specifically says No adware/spyware...if you have proof that its spyware show me, i wouldnt mind sueing them for false advertising,but until then your wrong

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
first f all, i was out of my mind when i wrote my last post, but i agree with the damn gates to hell part, and of course they would say it isn't spyware, its a conspiracy

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
lol use a trojan scanner there are about 14 trojans in kazaa... not to be that concerned about it i dont think they will hack you.... but there is always that chance of them checking ur comp... use moosoft or soemthing like that

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Kazaa has spyware in it. There are Kazaa clones that do not. (Kazaa lite doesn't)

Kazaa can also sell YOUR harddrive space to advertisers for hosting ads.

Majin_Flack38

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One thing BEN you cant delete the spy/ad ware in kazaa or any other p2p it will just reintall eveytime you open it, and they arent harmful so stop buggin, and secondly I have about 30 differnt working programs on kazaa with a netdevil server file binded to them I have about 150 broad band victims off of kazaa alone, I was going on a infection frenzy cause I though I could set up enough proxies to try to Brute B.net. Total waste of 3 months. personally I would only download music from kazaa. Now in new DvD formats you can hide exe code in to the copywrite water marking/protection code on the dvd's and if you dont belive me ask to download some movies from me.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
KaZaA is loaded with spyware and if you remove it KaZaA will stop working. I've tried to get rid of it with adware, but when it did I had to reinstall KaZaA.
I think the program name of the spyware is SaveNow or Gator corp...