Fellow Druggies respond to this!

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
First off, if you got a problem w/ drugs or with me or with anythign about this thread, im sorry...but dont flame me...unless u want to :D, but my feeligns will be hurt.

first off if you know anything about drugs (tweak to be percise) youll understand the point of this thread (thats right im bored): ive been tweaking all night + i had 4 cups of coffe between 5:30 am and 7am, thats why this post may be long and confusing (sry if it is, im writing this from scratch, just off the top of my head)

I have had no sleep tonight...er...last night...blah its 7:28 am Saturday 07....i started tweakin at around 10, so ya.

ne ways:
A. what drugs do you do?
B. what drugs have you done?
C. what do you do to pass time after each of the following: weed. extacy. tweak. acid. coke.
D. Have you ever been bored and awake and decided to post a useless thread in the asylum?
E. whats ur favorite music(band) to listen to while your doing whatever drug u do?

my answers:
A. pot / x / tweak / perscription pills (bars, vicaden, codo, somas, etc. etc, but NOT adderal or zoloft)
B. pot / havnt done x in about a month / pills / acid / tweak / all prescription/non perscription pills
C. weed: fall asleep eventually |Extacy: go to mall / party / somewhere with neat lights |Tweak: any small pointless thing to pass time | acid: i dont even remember lol (havnt done it in a long time) | coke: dont remember cause ive only done it 2 times.
D. obviously
E. right now im listening to Hed(P.E)...they sound -really- good right now...not sure if thats because im tweaking or not but *shrugs* they are great to listen to at the moment.

once again, i appologize for making this thread because i know some people (if not most) are going to hate me and probably yell at me for it, but i really dont care at the moment.

Ebay.God

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xtreme-host.net
drugs are homo, stop doing drugs, they make you homo acording to a post on blizzhackers, ROFL :

Hey everybody 8) Anybody here want to share their experience with XTC? like where were you, how it felt, what it made you, what type of pill you took, stuff like that. Here's mine

I get picked up by a friend, headed over to a kickback where my friend Steve, bought pills. Then at around 12:30am we headed to a house party. Or actually a rolling party, where mostly everybody was going to roll. When i walked in I was like damnn. This place is decorated with black lights, christmas lights, trippy pictures for people are rolling, strobe lights and everything. So everybody but 2 people took Red.Lady pills and one by one, everybody felt it. Oh yeah forgot to mention it was my first time trying it

About 45 minutes later, it started kickin' in. Oh man, the feeling. The FEELING WHILE ON XTC is something unexplainable, but yet something to experience in life. Friend told me that you would either feel light as a feather or like you weigh a ton. I felt like a weighed a tonnn, i was on the floor the whole time, even standing up was hard. I had this eurphoric happy feeling that was AMAZING. Its like being really happy in a matter of moments, but when on the pill, that moment is stretched into hours. There was no reason, but yeah the pill stimulates that part of the brain also the love part. Man, when i was on that pill, it changed me. Other sides came out of me. I wasn't just Kevin (my name), I was ridicuously wild. (ok guys, sounds corny but yeah lol).

I think the moment that made it memorable for me was when i was laying down shirtless with my hand over my back, gazing into the ceiling and watching the ceiling and walls move. And watching the lights then looking at the other side of the room, lookin at the light trails that lasted for like 10 seconds...Its was so trippy, yet this feeling was something I've always needed. I was so frickin happy. So as I lie on this ground, off in my own little reality-mixed-with-other-dimension enjoying the moment, I notice this guy that comes to the right of me. We make eye contact then he comes. He sits next to me and and comes closer. Bending down on his knees, he askes what my name was, before i could answer my lips were already on his. It felt so good, because i noticed that my sense of touch was far different then norm. I knew i wanted to touch and be touched. When i opened my eyes, noticed my friend Steve was watching us. He joined us in a three-way french kissing. Even though everybody else at the party was watching, I didnt care. 80% of the guys there were either bi or gay, and they were making out also lol. It was so unblievably Un-real. the feeling and everything, but yeah thats my story. Curious to hear your first time XTC experience :) And for those who wish to try it, i think you should. That is, if you wish to feel this higher-state-of-happiness :)

So ya, lets hear some of your first-time XTC experience :D

Origonal thread : http://www.blizzhackers.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=119316

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
well i got news for you buddy: xtc (which ive taken many times) has never...not once caused me to kiss a guy *shudders*

and ive never...to this very day...kissed a guy...

that guy was just hiding in the closet and used the x as an excuse to come out :D

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
*refuses to answer so we dont get yelled at by a mod/ temp banned / or thread closed*

ill just argue w/ u threw aim instead ;)

:Edit: Now that ive stoped ebay from arguing w/ me on this thing, plz ignore our lil' dispute and contue w/ this thread.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
I dont take Drugs :D

Dw-Riot

Reaction score
If drugs make you gay, then 400/450 guys in my school are bangin' each other.... Oh man, I'm so starting homeschooling next year...

tdb.kneegr0w

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dragnskull you are clearly making all of this shit up, people who do drugs dont ****ing brag about. "HEY GUYS IM COOL I DO DRUGS, BE MY FRIEND!" Pretty ****ing lame dude, no one cares.

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I know i hate people who brag about drugs it pisses me off your ****ing up your lives stop my cousin did ectasy and all that crap and she almost died twice luckly shes still alive but we had to send her to a special program in arizona. So word of the wise Quit now.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
u guys prolly haven't then many drugs in ur life then?
cuz its quite amusing when your messed up to make posts about it.

A. weed not much anymore, soma anytime i can get
B. weed,soma,methadone,vicaprofin,vicadin,perkiset,darveset,zanys,x, crank,ultrums, and few more that i can't think of
C. weed= i use to smoke weed multi times everyday so i pritty much did whatever i normaly do
extacy= first took it at one party then we were driving to another party and chilled at second party for awhile, i heard my fave song in the world on that shit, thought it was the most beutiful song ever threw the shittiest sterio ever
coke= only tried it once, it was laced in a joint i smoked didn't realize till i took a hit so i smoked the joint then snorted line of what was left, after did it just sat at friends comp talking to people with my leg moving like nonstop

D. all the time
E. listening to smashing pumpkins after taking soma/perkesit/zanys is heaven

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
youve all encouraged me to redownload "drugs are good" by nofx :p

tdb.kneegr0w

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dont get me wrong, I do drugs all the time, but i dont come on here and ****ing brag about to seem cool. **** those people.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
back from some tweak sleep. i can see some of you dont like me posting about drugs...well...tough *shrugs* i didnt post this thing to "brag" and i didnt post this to "make up shyt to look cool" ...everything i wrote is 100% true, if u dont believe it...big whoop i could care less. and if you knew about tweak *as i said in my frist post* you would understand why i did that.

at least dust601 understands me -.-

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I know many druggies who brag,
all druggies brag,
what are you on????

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by DragnSkull

ne ways:
A. what drugs do you do?
B. what drugs have you done?
C. what do you do to pass time after each of the following: weed. extacy. tweak. acid. coke.
D. Have you ever been bored and awake and decided to post a useless thread in the asylum?
E. whats ur favorite music(band) to listen to while your doing whatever drug u do?

A. ecstasy, bud, opium, shrooms
B. Tweak(snorted), ecstasy, bud, opium, shrooms, Coke, Crack.
C. Bud:Eat, Rolling: I like to go Bowling or watch movies, Tweak: Only done it once, during my peak I was at a party, the come down was spent in my bed watching real world.... acid: never done it :(, coke: Nothing
D. Yep
E. Shrooms: White Stripes, ecstasy: The Church & Drum n Bass, Bud: The Doors

#Edit oops forgot D...

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DragnSkull
i had 4 cups of coffe between 5:30 am and 7am

pfft... only an amateur would use water to reduce the strength of coffee.
real men (aka. me) don't have time to be sipping some watery nancy boy drink. i have a life to live and my time is important so i just grab a handful of coffee beans and eat them like peanuts.

p.s. if you are allergic to peanuts you're a tool and i hate you. thanks for ruining the one thing i could possibly enjoy on a plane you prissy little invertebrates.

M

MacG

I've never did any drugs, but all my friends did. From Smart to dumb people. Weed. They all did it, most of them I mean.

What is funny about weed is that you can be high and cops can't arrest you. You can even tell them you smoke the best blunt in your life and they should of been there and they cannot arrest you, but if you smoking or have possession, you will be arrested.