Fed-ex guy throws computer monitor over gate

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Have you guys seen this?

It is a few weeks old now but definitely a must see. I've never had a problem with FedEx before but the USPS seems to always open my mail, deliver smashed boxes, etc.

http://news.yahoo.com/video#video=27657533

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Was that really the video you wanted to link? Hillary Clinton talking to a goddamn giant ambassador?

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Stupid Yahoo doesn't know how to create permalinks to their videos it looks like.

I'll try to find another source and post

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
i used to work atUPS... its a horrible process... even worse at the warehouse... from the way the people in the back handle it to the way its loaded in the truck.... even from the back to the truck is rough.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard that they pay pretty well at Fedex though, don't know about UPS.

What's the craziest story you have from UPS?

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
well... I would have to say when i was working head of the belt. It's not that crazy but it sure did make me feel a bit crazy

Now I used to load the trucks that make daily delievers.... I worked on Brown Belt.

The people that unloaded the frieght to get sorted belt to belt, that area is called primary.

On the way from primary to my belt it traveled on a convayer belt for about 2 minutes. Brown belt was an ackward belt because the convayer belt that connectted to our belt was pretty much a right angle. Now lets say, for this instance which happened to me, a long and wide box goes in and gets jammed by the other boxes before it can make the right angle, because they want to unload 6,000 boxes to our belt in 3 1/2 hours... Well it was my job to go and break it so it could come down.

I have to run to the jam climb a small ladder and finaggle the boxes.... well with all the pressure that built up when i went to move the long wide box it more or less flew at me hitting my chin and pushing me back into the railing... i have to kind of bend my back over the railing alah-matrix and quick throw the box off my and it fell the 6 or 7 feet that i would of. Scared the **** outta me.

Other than that, the guy across from me bought some dope, and snorted it.... a very expensive-looking vase fell off the convayer belt and shattered.... a 42 inch HDTV came down busted to high hell. Some deaf guy blacked out and we thought he died then some 6foot5 guy comes running down the hall screaming into the walkie

Fun times.... fun times.

Can't forget when the last Harry Potter book was released and we had a whole truck for it. "Potter's rollin!!!!! Get ready Freddy!!!!"
Guy named fred had to load them.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Holy ****, you'd think they would have a conveyor stop of something

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
normally they would... it has to get radioed in first.... but It's that dumb kyle luck I have.

I knew i was spelling conveyor wrong. just to lazy to look it up.