Favorite Show On Tv?

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i was just wondering wat ur favortie show and ur favorite par of the show is. I would have to say is family guy, and my favortie part is where peter gets to go to the brewery and then he gets the last gold scroll and runs home then trips and sits there for like 40 seconds

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
oh god.......

Family guy > Any show

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Yes, definately.

That show is the funniest I have ever seen :p..

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like king of the hill and the simpsons but i vited simpsons. i barely watch any tv except on sunday watching the LOLSunday on fox sunday nights-i just lay in my room listen to CDs playing shooting games and then i watch that. u shoulda put arrested developement up there-thats a funny show.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
simpsons was good.... now its not as great i think its not as good because they are runnin out of ideas... so they have stupid ones... seasons 11,12 were good tho... i dunno i think they gonna last for a few more yers

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
i deeply love family guy and futurama but i have to say simpsons is always my favorite tv show. i could watch all the simpsons episodes one after another and never get bored because i love it so much. but whenever family guy and futurama are on i will definately watch them.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I voted for Family Guy, its literally impossible to find a better show:)

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I take Simpsons over Family Guy... though Family Guy is number 2 on my list. I just like the simpsons more since I've been watching them since I was very young.