Favorite new brood war character?

What's you favorite characrer in Brood War that was added to the expansion?

• Corsair

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Medic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Valkryie

• Devourer

• Lurker

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Dark Archon

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I think the lurker was definately the coolest. That was the only unit that would allow me to win 1v6 comp and stuff... too bad my POS CD got wasted and now I can't play BW. I miss Lurker Defense too... that UMS game..... that rocked. So what is your favorite NEW unit in bW? Vote in the poll.

Link

Reaction score
Lurkers rock almost as much as Dark templar :).

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
heh

dark templar was in the first starcraft though... cept you couldn't make it in melee. But anyways, the only thing that sucks about lurkers is the fact that they are vulnerable to templar's storm... and obviously air. Im kind of hoping that in SC2, they will have more characters like the lurker, that can shoot while burrowed. Perhaps one that only hits air? That would be cool, sorta like a cannon build-in to the ground. While on this topic... what do you think the WORST character is in the expansion? I'd have to go with the corsair. It sucks ass in melee. Valks and devororers own it. Dark archon sucks too, but since it changed the way the game is played, i'll let it slide ;)

InsaneSpud

Reaction score
i'd have to go with the medic, haha just kidding, yeah the corsair definetly. they're even worse when the comps have them and wont stop using that web thingy.

KoP-SkullKnight

Reaction score
sairs own...wtf u talkin about on lost temple go dt/sair against a zerg... u micro gg, worst is dark archon...wtf u mean it changes the way the game is played

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I meant it changed the whole aspect of the game. Before the dark archon, the max units one could have was 200/200... but with the dark archon coming along, it was possible to have 600/600 (from all diff races). That changed the game completely. I played in melee games 1v1v1v1 before where the games lasted 3 hours and dark archons were the deciding factor (IE, mind controlling an enemies drone and starting awhole new war). Plus... before dark archons came along, it wasn't possible to get the best combination in the game... Guardians + Valkries hehehe.............