Favorite music?

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
What's everyones favorite music? I listen to hard rock and alternative and stuff... my favorite bands/artists are:

Green Day
White Stripes
Sum 41
Cake
Aerosmith
Offspring
Dave Mathews
***el

I also like oldies, mostly cause I grew up with them... most songs by the beatles are pretty cool, they sold records without having to swear every 2nd word like most rap songs do now-a-days. I never listen to rap and personally I can't stand it, but that's just my opinion.

- scsi

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
hahaha

It blocked out "J_ewel" cause... the first 3 letters of it are blocked... dunno why I censored ***. It's alright to say ***... I guess cause of what that bastard hitler did to them.

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You can change that I believe.

I listen to soundgarden, Beastie boyz, JJ Johnson, Dizzy, Theodus Monk, Kill Hannah, anime/game sound tracks.

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
techno and mindless self indulgence saticx paparoach and ska stuff five iron frenzy rxbandits. punk stuff NFG!!!!! flogging molly, afi....... =D list goes on... im a big raver. poser-punker =)

K

Karn666

I listen to rock, punk, metal, I like some oldies. My favourite bands are:

Nirvana, Green Day, Rob Zombie, Linkin Park, Limp Bitzkit, Finger Eleven, Slipknot, Sum 41, Avril Lavigne, Bif Naked and much much more.

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
AVRIL LAVIGNE...........ROFL.............2MUCH
i saw her on mtv once, god she is annoying, she thinks shes a hard rock punk girl like nofx and mxpx but shes pop its ****ing gay

lolol her song is about her boyfriend dressing like a prep and not wearing anymore punk clothes. get over it.. god. you steriotype

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
me i'm into Trance thats about all i listen to anymore
favorite Group
The Cynic Project

TheHybrid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.blizzcenter.com
I listen 2 Trance/Techno(anykind), r&b, Alternative, and some Death-Metal

Exodus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
metal, punk, heavy metal and my favorite band right now i would have 2 say is system of a down, hey nazi do u listen 2 ramstiem i think there ok, even though i dont understand a ****ing thing they say oh well i like the music

G

[GwAr]_TooL_311

I like Metal and Punk. I like Tool, Gwar, 311, System of a Down, Stone Sour, Slipknot, Primus, Mushroomhead,Hed(pe),Greenday,Rancid,Offspring,Megadeth,Cold,Deftones,Coal Chamber,Metallica,Iced Earth,Meshuggah. Thats about it!:D

G

[GwAr]_TooL_311

Almost forgot! Incubus, Jimmies's Chicken Shack, Alice in Chains and The Smashing Pumpkins. Now Thats all the bands I like!