'Failed To Join Game' Help!

Wyrm

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xbox.com
Every time I try to join a game w/ my hacked pally I have to wait literally 45 seconds for the red bar to fill up and then i wait about another 10 seconds and it says Failed To Join Game. What the heck can I do to stop it?

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Nothing, your character file is corrupt.

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Sometimes certain heavily bugged items increase lag or prevent u from entering open bnet game or 3rd party programs like character editors and such that are running while u play.

Wyrm

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xbox.com
I sometimes have mh 6.1c running in back, but i just tried joining a game w/o it and it didnt work. My items are all heavily bugged, i do like 3 mill dmg, but, hey, im a dueler. Maybe its just my slow connection, is it the faster the connection the faster that red bar goes when u r joining open bnet games?

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Its not your conection that makes the bar so slow, it's the fact that your character file is soooo big (because you uber-hacked it). Sometimes, characters that work in singleplayer wont work in open. Try this:

Go into a game in single player.
Drop all your items (ALL [potions, etc.])
Pick them back up.
Save & Exit
Now Try again.

If it doesnt work, you're screwed. Make a new character, drop all its items, then start editing. Try not to overdo it on mods. From person experiance, I think that there are maximum amounts on certain things, such as damage or defense, and going over those limits screws it up. There were 2 examples of well hacked characters posted a while back. They didnt even have full gear; they had like 4 items and a few charms.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
i dunno, failed to join game? it happens in multi player when u exit the game, and create a game VERY FAST. I thiknk bliz did this to prevent massed mfing games... =/

CyberneticSheep

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by N_LeGeNd)
i dunno, failed to join game? it happens in multi player when u exit the game, and create a game VERY FAST. I thiknk bliz did this to prevent massed mfing games... =/
yeah im getting off topic but no i dont think thats it at all. I think that bnet still thinks you were in the old game when you tried to join a new game, so u gotta wait a sec or two for bnet to update itself and whatnot.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
yes... i guess thats more professional/better way to say, and also, have you guys noticed like massive lag in the game? like u can run and do all the stuff, but to others ur jus frozen, standing doing nothing? that is happening to me quite alot nowadays.. pisses me off as well as my gold gets jacked by those monsters.. (killed)... if any of u have any solution, plz tell me (i think its either port problem or server, but idunno port for d2..)