Fùck punctuation

Reaction score
well...ever since i changed to deranged hydralisk (from m3tal) i've beem using perfect punctuation and spelling cuz i thought it was cool-- well now i think its just a pita so im going to start not proofreading and stuff again.

you know how it is, you like being all perfect and then your like oh fùck it. it can look cool when writing is all sloppy. it looks cool with viz. sometimes tho it just looks stupid and im hoping it wont be like that,

am i making mountins out of molehills here?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Lol, I type with good punctuation, etc. naturally..

As well as spelling, lol..

I proofread my stuff sometimes, but usually notice my mistakes as soon as I make them, lol..

Anyways, sorry man this isn't CC material..

~Void, sirs.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
Reaction score
You mean you were going out of your way to type with correct punctuation? Haha... I have come to a point where it actually takes longer for me to type like crap than to type with the periods and the commas.

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i type the quickest and easiest i can cuz i dun really give a shat what people make of typing perfect, its the words a person uses and ideas they present not the perfect grammer/punctuation that should be noticed

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by VizjereiMage
Lol, I type with good punctuation, etc. naturally..

As well as spelling, lol..
I guess lol is well spelled there :)

But you guys ever use signs such as ´`^~?

I use them often in my language, but I've never seen it in English.

Spirit-Reaper

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
[color=66ff66]Me have good grammer anz speeling! I one me speeling ABC ay schol.[/color]

Spirit-Reaper

Reaction score
Originally posted by Ryan
You mean you were going out of your way to type with correct punctuation? Haha... I have come to a point where it actually takes longer for me to type like crap than to type with the periods and the commas.
no, but it takes just a tad bit logner to correct mistakes as i g0