Every member! Everything their doing! Right here!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
They better... the ones titled "let's ban all the memebrs" arn't supposed to be seen...

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
Right......anyways........i dont know how u find that interesting but hey Whatever Floats your boat there buddy

foolz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol

once you scroll down some

you see like 400 guests there, and almost all of them are looking at the main index (BF's front page)

lolz

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan
They better... the ones titled "let's ban all the memebrs" arn't supposed to be seen...
Some mods I see enjoy the Battle Staff forums. Now that can't be too harmful, right? I mean, nobody likes discussing about banning someone all over and over again.....

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
heh, if only you knew the wonders of the magical staff forums. oh the colors are magnificant.. oh wait, thats me *puff*

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Sometimes like around now I see mods with descriptions 'Viewing Thread' instead of 'Viewing Thread x42bn6 is a retard'. Like stop hiding stuff from us!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaldaris
Seeing Pan going streaking isnt a pretty sight. -.-'
I was drunk alright. a few bears, and i get a little crazy. jeez, you don't have to tell the world about my streaking habit.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I seriously doubt that you'll want to see Kamikaze and Tronga running around naked in the staff forums...it causes some kind of mental scar haunting you for the rest of your life.

Oh...my mind, my mind...

- Amantis

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
He didnt... He locked them in a closet for his stay as admin... I've heard strange things that happened in that closet... :fwink

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Amantis
I seriously doubt that you'll want to see Kamikaze and Tronga running around naked in the staff forums...it causes some kind of mental scar haunting you for the rest of your life.

Oh...my mind, my mind...

- Amantis
well if you don't like seeing it, stop buying the tickets for the show:p

anyways the who's online list doesn't work very well, i'm not on it.
maybe because i surf in invisible mode so i can get more work done without being bothered:D

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Whadday mean I buy tickets??? You're the one who does it for free in full view of everybody, regardless of what we're doing!

Then and again, I think I'll stop complaining...it's some kind of 'mod priviledge' and a few of them seem to enjoy it.

- Amantis