Enterprises [Teh Void This?]

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
Please dont post for the next like 10 mins as i edit this

The Gist:
You and your associates are part of a group of mercenaries known as the TriFaction. You are trying to become well known and feared in this city. You will whore out your abilities to the highest bidder, and Bay City is in turmoil as rival mafias and gangs fight it out for control. The police are corrupt, seen as just another gang in the bid for control. The year is 2005. The month is May.

The Place:
The TriFaction resides in a small two story building called the Factorate.

Below the building another 3 levels stretch across the under ground. The building stands alone in the deserted Desolace District.

The Boss:
The TriFaction is lead by Tony Soldato, the strong arm of the old Soldato Family Mafia, an old mafia lead by the council, comprised of: Sergey Feduleyev, Troy Chang, James Sato, Tony Soldato and James Walker Terrance.

The Employers:
You will receive payment and missions from the following mafias.

Long Beach Riders - Led by James Walker Terrance, at war with the Triads and the Bay City Police

Triads - Led by Troy Chang, at war with the Long Beach Riders and the Red Star, and the triads, and the Bay City Police

Red Star- Lead by Sergey Feduleyev, at war with the Triads and the Bay City Police

Bay City Police - Lead by Ben Siegel, at war with all gangs

Japanese Yakuza - Lead by James Sato, at war with the Triads, the Bay City Police

I will be adding more if this gets successful. For now, this is all there is.

Current Reputation
LBR : ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Triads : ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
RS : ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
BCP : ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
JY: ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

The Jobs you might be doing (may be more)
arson
blackmail
bomb-making
book-making (not publishing)
boot-legging
bribery
car theft
con games
counterfeiting
drug smuggling
embezzlement
extortion
fraud
gun-running
hijacking (trucks)
intimidation
jury tampering
money laundering
murder
prostitution
racketeering
shakedowns
skimming
swindling
video pirating
violent beatings

The Ranks you will climb:

godfather underboss capo lieutenant soldier goon

It is the same for every mafia but with different names. Just use those.

The Crew:
the TriFaction Crew:

Name: Tony Vica
Weapon: (Everyone starts out with your basic pistol, chosen from the list below or one of your own choice, and a specialty weapon.) H&K USP(Image
Specialty: Automatic Small Arms
Specialty Weapon: H&K SMG (Image)
History: Tony Vica is a young hot shot trying to prove his worth as a balls to the wall all out maniac with his 2 SMG's in hand.
Famous For: N/A
Appearance: 6'3" man with short dark black hair. Always seen with a small cigarette in his mouth, noteable wears a long grey trenchcoat on top of a dark black leather jacket. Under this he has his 2 chest holsters, one on each side, where he keeps his pistols. He holds a long black knife he calls Marco on the inside lining of his trenchcoat. Marco is accessable through a small trick wire in his pockets that send it down through the sleeve to the hand.

I'll edit some more later. Feel free to use the following format to join up:

Name: Tony Vica
Specialty: Automatic
Specialty Weapon:
Famous For:
Appearance:
Optional:History
Whatever else you want us to know.​

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
This is pretty neat. Is it a more "realistic" RPG? As in not a fantasy thing? Even if it isn't, I may still be interested. It sounds like fun. I guess that I just want to know the limits on my character.