Ears>>>

wtf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, something had to humble me down.
I got totally owned the other day, wasnt just a regular duel, it was one provoked by a long discussion on diabloii.net, about using iths and what not.

Yeah, i got a beat by a legit player. Thats what happens when you charge blindly with balls instead of brains. Guy was a thrower and just outran me, never even got a chance to hit him.

O i'll duel him again, no doubt about that. I'm not completly beat cause he didn't duel my good barb, he only dueled my newb barb.

In the mean time I have been wreaking havok in all the PK rooms trying to work off the anger. I think i'm gonna start a collection of ears all the high people or good people i killed.

http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~andkhi/pics/ears/

Asskkr is the barb that got owned. Wu- Barb is someone who was retired until recently, because he is level 90+ and its lame to duel 90+. But the guy who beat me was lvl94, so he is fair game now. I've obvisly owned more people than the ones pictured, but i'm not gonna take a screenshot of every Burizon with clegaws or something, they are just sword meat for me.

wtf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Post all your good ears here as well. Just press "print screen" button to get screenshot, it will be in your diablo ii directory.

Sunray

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no...look, its playerskill which decides these matches, ith helps only, but doesnt win matches for you.
i bet, if he is an expert dueller, he would even kill you good barb...
and ppl who name their chars "azzkkr" or similar are mostly idiots (or pretend to be idiots)

Frothyliquid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by wtf
Well, something had to humble me down.
I got totally owned the other day, wasnt just a regular duel, it was one provoked by a long discussion on diabloii.net, about using iths and what not.

Yeah, i got a beat by a legit player. Thats what happens when you charge blindly with balls instead of brains. Guy was a thrower and just outran me, never even got a chance to hit him.

O i'll duel him again, no doubt about that. I'm not completly beat cause he didn't duel my good barb, he only dueled my newb barb.

In the mean time I have been wreaking havok in all the PK rooms trying to work off the anger. I think i'm gonna start a collection of ears all the high people or good people i killed.

http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~andkhi/pics/ears/

Asskkr is the barb that got owned. Wu- Barb is someone who was retired until recently, because he is level 90+ and its lame to duel 90+. But the guy who beat me was lvl94, so he is fair game now. I've obvisly owned more people than the ones pictured, but i'm not gonna take a screenshot of every Burizon with clegaws or something, they are just sword meat for me.

Bah! your screen shots are bogus... anyone can take a screen shot of 50 ears on the ground. Just cuz they are on the ground doesnt mean u killed them..:eek:

stuoid69

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Re: Ears>>>

Originally posted by Frothyliquid
Bah! your screen shots are bogus... anyone can take a screen shot of 50 ears on the ground. Just cuz they are on the ground doesnt mean u killed them..:eek:
thats 1 hell ova point

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I think WTF has disapeard since i told him off that 1 time and he NEVER dueled me!