Dupe Q

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there is no damn dupe you moron look around... stop postin stupid threads.. close this thread down...

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
but dude, he's right. these people come here and the first thing they say is: hey, Im a member of an online community now! tell me how to dupe and make iths!

InFerN0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.diabloclone.com
No dupe?Ok thex explain me how god damn russians dupe sojs and sell them oh hot servers so uber diablo can come?
I will close thisthread when u answer me on this question.
Thx.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Umm, yeah,
-you dont have the power to close threads.
-the "russians" (racist) either stocked up on them before 1.10, or have a private method, or are just rich (possibly by duping runes).
-diabloclone spawning has absolutely no relation to the soj count.
-hot servers are the servers with the final number in their IP adress being .87. i.e. (204.143.543.87:4000).

Theres a quick answer to all your questions. pwnt kthxbye.

xXSMGXx

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ROFL, russians are always getting in trouble. Gimme that soj you russki

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
what brings uber? its random. duh :p Soj count is other thing.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
diabloclone spawning has absolutely no relation to the soj count.
"diabloclone" is the cool name for uber-diablo.
It has been proven that the soj count doesnt matter. It may have been meant to spawn dclone, but if so, it's broken. most think it's blizzard's scheme to get people to fruitlessly sell sojs, thus bringing the number on the realms down to a realistic sum.

CyberneticSheep

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You can think hes wrong all you want, but wen you get down to it YOUR the one looking for help, N_LeGeNd) is the pro with like 430 posts, and your teh newbie. Anyone with half a brain will tell you that its totally random and selling sojs is useless.....

Its not so much a newb asking questions that ticks me off, its that a newb asks questions, an expert takes time to answer, and the noob calls them wrong i mean cmon seriously ...

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
^^ thx for making good point sheep :D Tho InFerN0 mayb be d2 xpert... oh well

Yes, and it has been proven that uber dia isnt related to soj selling, its prob jus a thing to annoy us, we might never know, and uber dia comes randomly following the ips and servers of the game (thats what i heard from this forum, cant remember the exact name of the thread)
GO here, and it will all be cleared.. Tho this is is unofficial, it is the best resource provider next to bnet itself.

http://www.diabloii.net/battlenet/world-event.php

Well ten why are soj's counting?
I think ur wrong
Like i said up there, its the other thing that no one knows yet. Also, notice that soj has been counting mad up to like 1000, and went down to 800, up to 1200, right after 1.10 patch came out... but now, do you see any of those messages? i almost forgot about soj countings until i saw 2500 soj counts last night, and i havent seen that ever since 1200 counting came...

InFerN0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.diabloclone.com
yeah im noob in this thing,about zber and sojs etc.But in playing diablo and other stuff im xpert.I just didnt understand hat thing about uber and sojs thats all.But thx guys for helping me about that.

P.S. anyone here play HC?

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
N_LeGeNd) is the pro with like 430 posts
it's not the quantity, it's the quality. I have like 1300 posts, but I dont care. And Ive only been posting since late august, even though this acct was registered in june.

CyberneticSheep

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
that wasnt my point at all.... and yes quality > quantity thats not what i was getting at. i was saying that when someone takes time to help and you call them wrong its just not the kindest thing to do

on topic:
its speculated by many that the only reason it says sojs sold to merchants is a scam by blizz to increase the value of the soj. It says SOJ's sold but then DC can spawn in your game without anyone having sold a single one. And to say well, there a hundreds of games on a server bla bla 2000 SOJS sold on a server is much more possible.... it isnt. Ive played in thousands of games and how many people sell an soj ? i seriously doubt selling has anything to do with it....

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
@ cell: why the f*ck did u flame him? after all, this is a newbies forum! such questions belong here! it would have been easyer for u to say: "there is no working public dupe ATM, although most probably there are private methods out there"

hot server is not only xxx.xxx.xxx.87 but a number matching the number of sojs sold. and when a soj is sold in that game or another, then dc will spawn in that game. there are forums, irs channels, etc. dedicated to tracking the clone down. there are even programs that do it for u. there are even bots. ive heard people saying they got 6 anni's in one day using this method.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
@Cell
There is no dupe method, but duped sojs still hang around, i have 7 of my duped sojs in Non ladder. Wanna know how i still have it? cant tell ya :p, but jus remember that these duping method (was patched in 1.09a~e or b4, cant remember exact) existed, using a program... meh some ppl probly know

yeah im noob in this thing,about zber and sojs etc.But in playing diablo and other stuff im xpert.I just didnt understand hat thing about uber and sojs thats all.But thx guys for helping me about that.

Well then.... why all the fuss about it in above -_-;;; anyways, i might start hc, are you in hc ladder or non ladder?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
@Cell
There is no dupe method, but duped sojs still hang around, i have 7 of my duped sojs in Non ladder. Wanna know how i still have it? cant tell ya :p, but jus remember that these duping method (was patched in 1.09a~e or b4, cant remember exact) existed, using a program... meh some ppl probly know

Well then.... why all the fuss about it in above -_-;;; anyways, i might start hc, are you in hc ladder or non ladder?

^ hmm how did this thing post twice?!?!?!?!

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
N_LeGeNd 478 posts wow 478 in a little more then a month...

DAMN YOU PLACEBO-i think thats how u spell the guys name