Dupe for mr. Merc

Status
Not open for further replies.

xkermitthefrogx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey u ppl that wanna dupe items for ur merc quick easy way first ur gunna need map hack.....

1. Map hack on
2. Merc alive
3. Pick item armor u want merc to wear and put it on him
4. Have cursor over the item u wanna dupe hit the - 3 times meduim speed then click on the item 3 times and walla dupe!!

thing is u can put the item u put on him where u want but the item ur merc is wearing is only up fro that game and u have to redo this every game :( and the dupe can't trade

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay what that is a fake picture. It is client side so only you can see it.

You will also notice that Mr.Mercs stats go up as you do that, but that is client side also.

~~GOD~~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hobo is right client side best way to prove it is give him a life leech weap and "Dupe" it and watch him no leech circle =/

xkermitthefrogx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
aww thanks lets just hate the newbie okay yeah thanks guys make me feel welcome well whos got the power when hes got a hacker on his side huh huh mwhahahaha ill hack u all j/k im not that mean.......or am i plus most of u got anti hack *cough* GOD *cough*

~~GOD~~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hehe i got elite hackers on my side none of this forum but.......when push comes to shove i got ways.....Dont make me use em kermit =P

xkermitthefrogx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dun make me hop on ur back n attack u i got my kermit claws rawr lol whoo setting down the mikes hard cranberry stuff mmm so good tho i know ur account buddy i know where ur clan meets lol im weird n luv it

Status
Not open for further replies.