Dropmod for Diablo 2 Classic v1.10

maniemans

Reaction score
Anyone knows how to make such an mod or where I can find it? I've lost my LoD cd and I want to play single player, but without such a mod it isn't that much fun.

I hope somebody can give me a good answer asap :D

I've tried to make one myself, but I don't understand sh*t, so anyone that do know how or where to find it please tell me.

Thnx in front who wants to help me

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
wait wait wait...your excuse for wanting a dropmod is that you dont have your LOD cd key? ...

and single player would mean a dropmod is COMPLETELY usless...

wtf r u wanting it for... ...ur excuse doesnt even make since for wanting a drop...

someone plz flame him...i would but he confused me way too much..

Krooked

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
maniemans said:
Anyone knows how to make such an mod or where I can find it? I've lost my LoD cd and I want to play single player, but without such a mod it isn't that much fun.

I hope somebody can give me a good answer asap :D

I've tried to make one myself, but I don't understand sh*t, so anyone that do know how or where to find it please tell me.

Thnx in front who wants to help me
To clarify the post for non-confusion:

He wants a drop mod to make single player gaming more interesting. He has lost his LoD cd key and would like to just play single player. He hopes someone can answer as soon as possible and is thanking anyone who wants to help him.

Drop mod for single player = useless
New gaming mod for single player = usefull
Now use the search button and search for single player mods or use google search to find usefull stuff :dance :dance

now if anyone needs me, I am going to my bathroom to take a dump.... :hbut

Dark_Mage-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.realmgx.com
Dragnskull said:
someone plz flame him...i would but he confused me way too much..
Clearly.

Next time stop and try to analyze what the person is saying instead of blatantly flaming him because you can't decipher what he is saying. If you can't... ask for him to clarify what he is asking for or just don't post. We don't want this place turning into EdgeOfNowhere, do we? :dance:

He's asking for a MOD that drops uniques and stuff more frequently, not one that drops items when you run it or whatever you are thinking.
I'm not a MOD person, so I can't really help.

maniemans

Reaction score
First off al folks I didn't lost my LoD key, but lost my cd :(

And second I already googled, but didn't find anything. I apoligize if I explained it wrong.

I did found an tutorial to make an mod to increase droprates, but I can't get it to work.

So if anyone who can mod or knows a link please help me :)

With Kind Regards,

maniemans

Krooked

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
maniemans said:
First off al folks I didn't lost my LoD key, but lost my cd :(

And second I already googled, but didn't find anything. I apoligize if I explained it wrong.

I did found an tutorial to make an mod to increase droprates, but I can't get it to work.

So if anyone who can mod or knows a link please help me :)

With Kind Regards,

maniemans
who the hell told you to google? lol search in here with the search button a.k.a. http://battleforums.com/search.php? now search for the mod you want now....