DropHack

Jim07

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OK, I was in a game with a friend. He had another friend in there that was a really good hacker I guess. I got in game and he got the game to blink. (like going through wps but in town.) Then, He dropped me and my friend. It was really cool. He says he has the packets on a trigger, but he won't tell them to me. Does anyone else know anything about this?

(oolspot1

Member!
Reaction score
you mother ****er. who the hell showed it to you....?

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by (oolspot1
you mother ****er. who the hell showed it to you....?
explain yourself or you'll get warned ... he's just asking if any1 else knows about this glitch

@t:

got the game to blink
u mean go black then back to normal when saying blink? never heard of this

Jim07

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He sent a packet and the game flashed from black to normal a few times. He gave me a few hints like think about it, what make the game do that. The only thing I could figure out is when you go through a wp.

CountyCop88

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Whenever you use maphack to scroll and click in the black part (the part that is too far) the screen flashes black. It's the only thin I can think of that has ever done that. I don't know if that happens to the people who arent clicking too far while scrolling. Just a thought.

magguz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
magguzh4cks.topcities.com
another way the game does that it if your player postion is desynced you can simply test this if you receive a position packet far away of your real position than after you try to walk the server re-sync :)

Psycho*Killa

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by wasup999999
also u can get this when u block the sent run packet, run lil and un block it
ya but can some1 else make your sent run packet be block? if you can that would be awsome module make them not be able to run in hc hos them and kill them :D

:shoot :scary hunt them and shoot them up

(oolspot1

Member!
Reaction score
sorry bout that, i thought he was someone else that i had shown something to, but he wasnt. and no, that unknowncheats mother ****er will never lay hands on anything i have. in fact, everyone go warn him right now, his sn is velocityIXI.

sorry guys! and sorry jim, thought u were someone else.

edit: about the blinky thing, that doesnt lead to anything, its just really stupid but i guess you could use it to make people not see wen ur dueling them...

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
He could just be one of the people with the disk hack... I know about 3 or 4 people on here have got it from frenchie. It's private but been made for a long while. Canadian Beef (on HCL) has it, it is one of the ways he kills so many people.

(oolspot1

Member!
Reaction score
seifer your wrong
and
what the hell is the disk hack?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Disk hack... it is a private drophack that about 10 people have, 20 at most. You will feel a little latency(lag) then suddenly get C/I and if you are in a game with Canadian Beef you will be dead and have one less HCL character. (He did this to starzy or w/e one of the top people on the HCL Ladder[lvl 97 sorc]) It's like shooting a sitting duck :shoot :rollie

(oolspot1

Member!
Reaction score
i have a drophack, but i have no idea how the hell that one works

(oolspot1

Member!
Reaction score
no, and i havent seen any pubby drophacks, but i guess i dont search very much

SeiferXI

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by magguz
you got the source SeiferXi??? if it^s so we all want it har har :)
i could easily post it but why.. its patched any who..

Edit: And if you think im bsing u ask ne one who trusts me.. like Summit for example