Dota cheats

emperor69

Reaction score
hey guys i just played a game and at the very beginning of the game 3 heroes had butterflies, buriza, power threads and other stuff. Does anyone know the cheat for that???

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
there is no cheat, they just farm better than you. REPLAY PLEASE

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
As Dream said, you need to farm better sirs. Plus, you need to prevent them from killing your own people to increase thier money potential.

azn_dudex

Member!
Reaction score
how early r we talking about here? like if it was 5 min into the game well yeah they r cheating but if it like half an hour well that is to be expected from a good farmer

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
There is a bug in DotA:
Someone from another forum said:
here's an item-duplication bug in some version where you can just double your items and sell them, double them again, and sell them again.

I recommend that you stick with -ap, -ar modes. These modes are guaranteed with no cheats or whatsoever. -du and -dm are sort of under development, meaning that they are in beta status.
and I believe this is true because -du, -dm and -id have many bugs. I wouldn't be surprised if this is also a problem.

Otherwise, I don't know. But good heroes that are suited for creeping (Moon Rider with Butterfly, Lightning Revenant with Headdress of Regeneration and Radiance, Dwarven Sniper etc) CAN get good items like that very early into the game. The Moon Rider (with Moon Glaives) and Dwarven Sniper (with Scattershot) are insane creep killers, which means that they can get very good items early. Hell, the Moon Rider can regain the 6150 gold required for Butterfly in a matter of minutes after the first Butterfly, and I believe that two Butterfly items are more deadly than the Moon Rider with Aghanim's Scepter.*

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Evasion doesn't stack so alls a second butterfly would give is agility and some inc. attack speed. I'd rather go Burize.

Dream_Walker

Reaction score
ok, i think i know what hes talking about. you get a blinker (am or qop) and you blink into the tavern area, it duplicates one of your items. you can keep doing this to get infinite gold, but it only works for blinkers, and furion, since he can teleport. THIS ONLY WORKS IN -DM

azn_dudex

Member!
Reaction score
Jenny said:
Evasion doesn't stack so alls a second butterfly would give is agility and some inc. attack speed. I'd rather go Burize.
it wouldn't matter if evasion doesn't stack u would have an ubber amount of attack and armor since one butterfly would add 45damage to an agile hero and the +25 to Agility would increase ur armor to about 3.5 + the 25% increased attack speed would help farm like a mad man, and that without adding ur normal attack speed which would increase 1% for every agility point. evasion is just a good benefit from a good item.

JABOYooo

Reaction score
i also experienced that. my enemy razor gots bot at lvl1 ad he thinks i didnt notice.duh. lol. i searched in google and found some dota map hacks. sigh** noobs nowadays. trying to cheat even on lan games. lol

EDIT** didnt see, lol 2005!

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Forget the guys up there, playing dota and know nothin .... There IS a cheat for gold but I don't know it.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Forget the guys up there, playing dota and know nothin .... There IS a cheat for gold but I don't know it.
Feel free to post any substantial proof, because not only have I never faced anything like this in my time playing Dota Allstars (which is most of the time its been out, off and on) but the maps are always cracked open and all the coding is searched through to find any easter eggs (like -rickroll and the keys/frogs). Not to mention some e-sports competitions allow DOTA. If the map had any cheats it wouldn't be allowed/featured in the competition since, obviously, it lacks balance.

Bottomline - legit versions have absolutely no cheats.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
^ agreed.

i dont think there is a cheat in dota, if there is it will be easily mod back without the cheat. but i know there are bugs etc, sylabear's bear can get any items you want or something like that. or davion in dragon form with gem can crush down the game.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
There are no cheats in DotA. There are exploitations with the skill combos, but other than that, no harm. Only -wtf has "cheating" applied to it. Since you basically get infinite spells and cooldowns. You could get Zeus to LEvel 6 and fry everyone.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
wtf. lol

ye or use mirana and spam aro right where zus at even in the fountain. lol

or better yet the new clock hero and just spam missiles and you will reach 100 kills in no time.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah wtf mode really brings out the gay in DotA. But it was only created for fun.

mochie08

Reaction score
itried to use razor and got some really fast items ^^ i put assault armor,2 butterfly,monkeyking bar,melevolance,boots of travel + the skill frenzy will toast up your opponent in no time

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Hey Im a hardcore Dota -wtf -dmar -nd player I rape 25:0 30:2 38:6 - without zeus/spirit ulti, without shiva or bkb, dagon, linken, without tinker/clock rockets thats the rules /w which i kick ass with ordinary spells; fucking noobs leave coz they suck and I use custom kick but when I have to kick 1-2 game is ruined. There isnt a single game where some idiot won't break the rules. I only host -deadmatch -wtf games never -ar+wtf not to say -ap+wtf, coz now that is retarded.I don't play it anymore, pointless coz every time sum1 will spam smth and till I kick, several heros r changed and some leave.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
wtf mode is fun every once in a while.

have you guys tried roleplaying? getting a team of trolls and speaking jamaican english really pisses off the enemy team. gather up 5 ppl and try it. its awesomely fun