DOMINION fantasy/war

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok-i am currently awaiting the game DOMINION to start back up again-we are starting round 22 and their is a new round every 7 weeks. In about another day and a half the game will be up and running and i wont as many people here as i can to join us! Its kind afun actually, it more text/turned base-u create a army from 1 of about 12 races (which include humans orcs spirit lizardfolk undead and even merfolk and frostkin.) u can build builidngs which can reduce casualties in combat, raise ur platinum, gem, and ore production-and lumber production! u can even aquire mana to cast spells on other people! when the realm starts i will post a link as to whcih u can join and it will help benefit my realm (which includes me and about usually 10 other people)
there is YOUR dominion-which is what u control
there is the realm which has a number-made up of many dominions and each realm has a monarch who has special bonuses.
in dominion u can even fight other people to try and take their land! their is even a bit of a story that sometimes give attack bonuses. also each race has its own unique bonus and each unit has a different attack and defense value. if u want to know more about dominion either PM me or post here!

ok-the round is now open. if any would would just at least go to the link and get an account i would greatly appreciate it-u dont have to play if u dont want. this link just gives me free land.
http://www.kamikazegames.com/dominion/register.asp?r=126921
also if u registered please post so i will no if anyone is actually using this. if not then after a while i can tell a mod to void this unless people are using this.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sorry for double post but im trying to make this seen in the "veiw posts area". i wont do this again for this thread.