Doesn any1 have ip flooder

james85au2000au

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i been looking for an ip flooder or a disc ejector online for a long time i cant seem to find,i am able to get peoples ip adresses through wc3 and i want a program that can disc them something like ip flooder disc ejector or anyway i can slow down there internet conection,plz help me out and post any links or pm me iff u have it.

andu

Member!
Reaction score
i dunno if i can post here a link to an ip flooder... so... i wont post it (until a moderater tell me that i can) .... but if u really want to flood some1.... make ur own flood program :D (or try linux RedHat)

c0ik

Member!
Reaction score
I got it, is there a way to get ip of target in ladder game?

c0ik

Member!
Reaction score
Yup it is ;) ! Try to find me, then sue me :)! If you can proove anything..

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
If your cd ejected in a game it wouldn't do anything... The only check for the cd when starting the game. Then don't do it again

c0ik

Member!
Reaction score
Its not about the cd eject...Its the connection flooder! It's like if you're on kazaa when you play wc3...It aint pretty! If the guy don't get disc, he sure won't be able to micro at all....Neway For the illegal part...thousands of people who use maphack are hackers LOL! So there are many things that are illegal but so many people do it that they tolerate it...

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
That doesn't happen to me, people with cable, and t1 connections can't really be dropped by an ip flooder. Unless of course a t3 is flooding them, and I don't think to many b.net players use those....

ihaterushas

Member!
Reaction score
id love a t3... bit too exp. there is an advertisement program called messenger service. it minimises ur wc when its running cos it gives popups, summat like that wud help u, u cud just make them come up every few seconds to them but obv ur own message...

DRaKHNiR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
og.mud.pl
Originally posted by Forged
That doesn't happen to me, people with cable, and t1 connections can't really be dropped by an ip flooder. Unless of course a t3 is flooding them, and I don't think to many b.net players use those....
A flooder can attack the weakest host on your route to BNet. Unless you connect to BNet straight behind your gateway. :)

Originally posted by ihaterushas
id love a t3... bit too exp. there is an advertisement program called messenger service. it minimises ur wc when its running cos it gives popups, summat like that wud help u, u cud just make them come up every few seconds to them but obv ur own message...
Nice firewall + win2k and this is not a problem. I play war3 under win2k cuz it takes less then 0.5 sec to minimize and restore the war3 window. XP sux.

c0ik

Member!
Reaction score
I use windows 2003 server edition...When you configure it as user use I think it's better than win 2k... For IP flooding i'll ask 2 of my friend with cable to flood the guy at same time...I'll see what happen

ihaterushas

Member!
Reaction score
yeh xp sux but a lot of ppl use it, easily to do what i suggested if you know how to script that kinda thing, i dont...