Does anyone have the 1.9d patch i could have? and i found a way to hack 1.10

2xm

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Does anyone have/know where to get the 1.9d version i'm tired of hacking 1.10 the long way...and on how to hack 1.10 just create your character in shadowmaster then open it up in jemella do what you want THEN open it up in game once its beened opened in game you can't edit it as far as i know and when you put items on him they cant be to great or d2 will just delet them...that why i want the 1.9d patch if anyone has it

2xm

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
could you guys please give me the links to the 1.10 editors i cant find them :(

2xm

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea i'm sorry i should of read them first i would close this post if i could...but i read them now

Xclue'D

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this section is for BNET hacking ... oh wait my bad its not even hacking anymore ... damn staff >.<

xhardxcorex

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www. .com
Originally posted by 2xm
Does anyone have/know where to get the 1.9d version i'm tired of hacking 1.10 the long way...and on how to hack 1.10 just create your character in shadowmaster then open it up in jemella do what you want THEN open it up in game once its beened opened in game you can't edit it as far as i know and when you put items on him they cant be to great or d2 will just delet them...that why i want the 1.9d patch if anyone has it

Yes, Blizzard actually has a FTP site, with old patches, here is the link:

http://ftp.blizzard.com/pub/diablo2exp/patches/

There it is, they have patches for both MAC and Pc. Hope that helps.-Timg