Do you look up to anyone here?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Thank you coRt. That's why I respect you, even people I don't know will stick up for me, that's why I like it here so much. :) I'm not saying you should make me a moderator, but if you did a lot of people would probably revolt. :p I'm mostly active, that's the only moderator quailty I possibly have, I'd say. Also, the hate does get annoying. Waking up in the morning, and showering, and then coming on and seeing 5 threads with my name on it, I kinda get discouraged becuase of it, but people like you, and Khull, and GM, and Viz and just a bunch of other people here I consdier friends help me get tyhe will to actually stay and deal with it. I wouldn't be here without friends. :) Thank you.

Shadow1psc2k

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Darkmatter said:
I left some people out, but I haven't seen you post in many plavces so yea, sorry for forgetting you. But yes, you earn my (Maybe not grand) respect. :)
You left me out as well >.>

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
raDixGhost said:
lmao! Cort that has to be the funniest/hypocritical post you have ever posted. But i think its true, when Skuzzy was there I also looked up to him. I talked to him a quite a few times on aim too. But i want to see Dark as a mod. That would be the illest shiat ever.
I dont think that will be funny at all, I think he'll be good mod, well at least better than some or few that were around lately.

MUCH better.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
not idolize, but respect more than most of my friends offline.

Mike, Jason, Spambot, Vice_Vex (;)), Ryan, Axl, Sam (i'm the only one that knows your name ;)), Zaku, Blue_, Bag, Korritke, Monica, Rux, Jenny, Treefrog, Amanda, Mom :)lovedup), TEH DRAXXOR, cxoli, Paul, John, Twisted, Joe, FrEnk, Beer_$lut (you, me and N are the three forum musketeers if you admit it or not, rebel designs was good while it lasted), Magrat, Air-a-gorn, Dark_Mage (name change or not, i WILL call you that no matter what :D), Wing_Zero, Sak, and Swooper.

Call it sucking up or whatever, but you people are the reason i still post here.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
The only reason I still post is because I like being mod in my section.

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
I respect everyone that respects me...and I look up to everyone taller than 6'0" :p

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
DigitalElite said:
I respect everyone that respects me...and I look up to everyone taller than 6'0" :p

This works. I respect you, mianly because you pointed out mistakes when I first joined (Like in Korittke's callout thread, I remember that), andalso because I'm 6'3. :p

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Samsara said:
not idolize, but respect more than most of my friends offline.

Mike, Jason, Spambot, Vice_Vex (;)), Ryan, Axl, Sam (i'm the only one that knows your name ;)), Zaku, Blue_, Bag, Korritke, Monica, Rux, Jenny, Treefrog, Amanda, Mom :)lovedup), TEH DRAXXOR, cxoli, Paul, John, Twisted, Joe, FrEnk, Beer_$lut (you, me and N are the three forum musketeers if you admit it or not, rebel designs was good while it lasted), Magrat, Air-a-gorn, Dark_Mage (name change or not, i WILL call you that no matter what :D), Wing_Zero, Sak, and Swooper.

Call it sucking up or whatever, but you people are the reason i still post here.
Dont forget Underground Gaming >< I actually liked posting in that forum, except there were few dumbasses there that ruined things, but oh well.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Darkmatter said:
Sure Jason. Just admit you are staying because you have nothing else better to do. :p
Well I do have better things to do, but without a job and my license they aren't very possible.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Umm...is it possible to respect myself? Or look up to myself? If I could/can, that'd be about as cool as DM getting a mod position just to piss people off.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
I swear to god you're the most arrogant bastard I know. =\

c9h13no3

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I respect Galatia, just because it boggles my mind how many people she's talked to on AIM from here...... my god.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Kao said:
Umm...is it possible to respect myself? Or look up to myself? If I could/can, that'd be about as cool as DM getting a mod position just to piss people off.

Heh. You have to understand Kao, if they ever did make me a mod, I'd consider it a job, and a duty, and I'd take it seriously as well. I wouldn't fool around, or do anything. But It also doesn't matter if they ever will, I'm fine being a plain old poster who people can relate too, and if they ever did need me for a moderator, I'd be happy to go with it because I like to help make these forums better, in any possible way I can.

On topic, I guess you could Kao, but then that'd make you a total loser. :p

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
WOO THEN I AM A LOSER! BUT I CAN LOOK UP TO MYSELF!! YAE!! *CHE- -hickup- -ERS!*