Diablo Clone and MM Bot?

dsmRemt

Member!
Reaction score
Has anyone writen a good script for this yet? ... just curious

Im not a coder, or ide try this myself, but heres an idea

Ide like a script that if it detects the IP put into your config file it idles in the precast state for 10 minutes, while its idling it sends a msg to your friends list to put an idler into <game name>//<password> that you are currantly in once every minute. Then after the 10 minutes is up or someone joins the game, it exits and starts a new one just continuing on where it left off.

Like i said, i dont know how to go about writing something like this, but some of you guys seem to know quite a bit about code. Think this is possable?

Just an idea

Nismoboi

Member!
Reaction score
there is a thing that does that already....... in mmbot. read up on it. :yamer

dsmRemt

Member!
Reaction score
you sure? ive looked thought it already, and all it sais about dclone is you can excute a file, be it a script or a sount

what i want to know is if this sort of action could be scripted, it its already part of the bot point it out to me nismo, cuz ive looked but not found

what it has just pauses it in game untill you come back, i dont want it to stop runs perminently, just for like 10 minutes or so to give someone a chance to join it, and becuase the password is always random i would need a way to send a message to people to get them to join.

Nismoboi

Member!
Reaction score
ya but its up to u, do u want to bot, or get d clone... i dunno...

dsmRemt

Member!
Reaction score
...i think you misunderstand nismo. I want to bot. The bot is designed to launch a script when it finds a good ip. I was wondering is someone has writen, or could write, a script that would wisper your friends once a minute, after 10 wispers, kick the bot out of its state to continue runs. I think its a good idea, best of both worlds, and if no ones on o well, chances are you will hit the ip again later anyways. I just think the feature would work better this way rather then just stoping the bot untill you restart it.