Diablo 3 consoles?

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I was hopin they would Make a d3 for liek xbox and stuff like that?

anyone else every think of this?

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
NOOO!!! Please never put Diablo onto a consol again. Remember D1 on PS!? It was horrible, the controls were horrible and for PS the graphics stunk!

Keep it on the CPU. If they want in time put it over to XBox for XBox live...but they wouldn't make as much money if it was consol only, for not everyone has an XBox with XBox live, more people have a cpu with an internet connection....

Ever think about what goes into doing a game like this?

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Xbox Live is a great idea, but just not for Diablo. Diablo has needs to be on PC for all its functions. Diablo for PS1 was horrible to control and the game play sucked b/c you can't do as much as quick with a video game controller as you can with a Mouse and Keyboard.:D :D :D

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nahhh....go ps2 online, or xbox live... cuz its gonna require a super high powered pc :(

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Think about what you just said. . .a PC is has much more RAM and Virtual Memory not to mention graphics then either XBox or PS2...more people OWN a PC than one or both of those consoles.

But just go back to what you said a super cpu. . .War Craft III doesn't require that much...D2 requires only 64 MB of RAM.

You should think before you speak...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Besides that, Blizzard probably wants to keep it free. If you go to console, you are, more than likely, going to have to pay for it. I will never pay for X-Box live -- EVER. There are few games I ever want to pay for, and Diablo, StarCraft, and WarCraft aren't on that list.

Teddy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I meant on console aswell as Pc.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If it went to console though, you would have to pay for it if you were on console. I don't know a single console service that is free. You can see the hesitation towards putting a free online play game onto a console, unless it's not online (SC: Ghost and WoW for example).

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Even if you put it on both, they might charge PC then, to make up for the people they'd have to hire to run Bnet for PC and Bnet for either Playstation on-line or X Box live.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes Ik indeed, but to put it console they'd have to hire more people to run the realms and the forums...meaning its a possibility they might be forced to charge, b/c you can't charge console more then XBox or PS2 allows.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Uh... You do realize GC can go online, right? Just say "console" so you don't get in trouble with people who like the GC and/or all three consoles ;)

I don't want to have to pay to play an online game. As I said, Blizzard probably wants to keep it free.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Gamecube is directed towards a more child audience. So I don't think that hack and slash, kill em and smack talk Diablo will be going anywhere near GC, that's why I didn't include it.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Okay... You are ignorant. Here's a list to shut said ignorance out.

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Resident Evil Zero
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
BMX XXX (Nudity Uncensored)
Blood Omen 2
BloodRayne
Dead to Rights
Die Hard: Vendetta
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hunter: The Reckening
Motal Kombat: Deadly Alliance
Red Faction II
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3: Nemesis
RoadKill
Robocop
Rogue Ops
Spawn: Armegeddon
Tom Clancy's Ghost Reacon
True Crime: Streets of LA
Toruk Evolution
XIII

You want to try that again?

Source

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How about you try this:

Sonic
Mario
Mario Cart: Double Dash
Mario Party 4/5
Mario Golf
Luigi's Mansion
Animal Crossing
Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup
Kirby Air Ride
MUPPETS PARTY CRUISE
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Monkey Ball 1/2
Tube Slider

NOW THEN WHAT OTHER CONSOLE HAS MUPPETS...

n00b...GC was designed for KIDS, then it didn't make money at the start and they added games for the elder population...its graphics remind me of watching Blue's Clue's (good show just kiddy show).

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
How about you try this:

Sonic I like some of the Sonic games
Mario Mario is one of my favorite series
Mario Cart: Double Dash And that extends to Kart
Mario Party 4/5 Again...
Mario Golf It's one of the mosts loved golf games out there...
Luigi's Mansion Release Fodder
Animal Crossing Addicting
Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup All systems have a Harry Potter game -- I hate Harry Potter
Kirby Air Ride It's fun, you should try it ;)
MUPPETS PARTY CRUISE Okay...
Super Mario Sunshine One word: FUN
Super Monkey Ball 1/2 Two of the most loved "party" games out there
Tube Slider ???

NOW THEN WHAT OTHER CONSOLE HAS MUPPETS...
PlayStation... Look it up. I think X-Box has something like a Muppet game on it, too.

n00b...GC was designed for KIDS, then it didn't make money at the start and they added games for the elder population...its graphics remind me of watching Blue's Clue's (good show just kiddy show).
I've ended my edits to the quote now, and I'm going to really show you up!

Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem was released as cannon fodder! That's righ! The GC has been sporting M rated games since the beginning! I'm 21. What part of the population does that put me in? No wait, don't answer you ignoramous! That puts me in the group of people who play games for a good story and a good time rather than graphics or sex! I HATE Halo. I HATE most FPS games, and I tend not to like Sports. You want to say something stupid, FINE! Just don't you DARE call me a noob when it is obvious that you are.

You want to play for blood, guts, and sex? Fine. Tell me when you grow up so I can introduce you to some of the best games out there, that sport story over graphics. I'll win this arguement, anyday. Why? I'm not a fanboy! I like the PS2 for a decent perportion of their games. I'm fine with the X-Box, and when they start sporting titles that I like and enjoy, I'LL TELL YOU!! I hate GTA, and, yes, now you can tell your friends you found some one who doesn't like it!

You want to say something stupid again; do it where people will appreciate an ill-concieved notion that blood and sex makes a game. You won't find that where true gamers are! I like Diablo, but it is NOT because the sorc, zon, or sin walk around in skimpy outfits or because the monsters pop and you can see their blood and guts. It's because it's kinda fun to play with interaction AND not have to pay for multiplayer action! The story is decent, but it's not as lively as I normally like.

MOST games on the GC are either rated E or T. There are plenty of M rated games on it, especially in Japan. In fact, if you go to Japan you could probably find H-games on the console!

I'm sick and tired of people saying the GC is "kiddie" just because they haven't actually even TRIED to play a game on it. Did you know that Game Spot gave the Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker a perfect 10/10? In fact, along with the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, it is only the THIRD game at Game Spot to sport such a rating! Did you know that Mario Kart: Double Dash!! became the new standard by which all Kart games are rated? Want to know the old standar? Mario Kart 64! That's right, Nintendo just improved upon itself.

You want to see a good story line and blood and guts -- with some portion of sex appeal -- play Metroid Prime! It's got a T rating and is my favorite FPS of all time, beating out Golden Eye for the 64 and Perfect Dark.

Later.

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:madatu

>_<!

You asshat I'm 20 years old, 21 in a few months.

Diablo has a great story line and if you looked at different threads I'm the ONLY one supporting it.

Who said I love blood, sex and violence?

I do like sports games and I tend to play them often.
EA Sports is very well in tune with many different mods for games and I enjoy that.

I agree GTA sucks.

But I do like Halo, but only amongst friends. . .its a fun way to get out agression towards each other...

FPS usually do suck, but if you want to play one with a good story line and tons of extra stuff to do in the game, pick up PlanetSide. You want to talk about good games, this one is developed by Sony so you do have to pay to play, buy GC will always be looked at as a childish console, for its titles.

Mupptes is on PS2, but if you check the sales, it sells higher...much for GC, b/c parents will buy GC for younger children for they hear that its more developed for the younger child and guess what....makes it so a more younger audience is playing it.
And XBox doesn't have a Muppets game...

If you want to talk about games, you won't show me up like you think...so you can try if you want, but I guarantee you will have a very hard time.

And for your information, 3 of my 5 close friends own GC, and only one actually uses it b/c he has some sort of imginary farse about PS being developed wrongfully.

Choke on that Slapnuts.