Diablo 2 lod v 1.07 power item mod help

gismo729

Reaction score
i need help with the power item mod i have d2 lod and tried using this mod and when it goes to characters it locks up. i had used this mod previously but lost my info on comp had to do an ffr i had already backed uped my characters and i just want to use them again can someone please help me and tell me what i am doing wrong please and ty

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Wrong section. -Moved.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Never heard of it. It might be because you have some other version of D2 installed so you can't play the 1.07 mod?

gismo729

Reaction score
the version i have is 1.07 and i downloaded the power item mod from diablo space

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
gismo729 said:
the version i have is 1.07 and i downloaded the power item mod from diablo space
Try 1.1 and why would you be playing power item mod? Just play new game mods like Ancient scorlll or something, or go on bnet.

gismo729

Reaction score
i am using 1.07 because that is the version i have i have tried updating to see if i can retieve my characters but still have not got them back yet i had a mod i was using but lost my info on my comp i thought it was the power item mod maybe it was not that one but it was an item mod and unless i can do somnething with this i am not going to beable to use characters and i got a couple of really good one that i can not use right now because they will not load