Defiler drop.

[Berious]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was thinking of a stratedgy and I tried it once or twice versus a comp. Basically teching to defilers/cracklings. You do a drop near there min line and plague all there structures in the base(or atleast most of them) then wait a bit. then send in your attackforce of crackzors... if you got off enough plagues then there buildigns should be pretty hurt (Ie: atleast 1/3+ gone.) It can be effective, just a thought.(and trying to make the forums more active/ get me more active on Bf)

Itd be fairly effective vs Zerg/toss since they cant repair the health of there buildings (but toss still ahve shields)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
That could work, but an easier way is to Defiler drop with Cracklings (Only need about 3-4 defilers) and Dark Swarm everywhere and let your Cracklings handle the rest.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
You know, you can distract the Terran enemy with a small front attack, then plague his supply depots while he isn't paying attention. Then, wait a while (it would be nice if you had a parasited SCV to see if he starts removing some to repair the buildings), and attack with full force. He'll be not only distracted, but he'll also be unable to resupply his forces.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Piggy_of_Doom said:
what are cracklings?
Zerglings with all upgrades(speed/attack).

Yes, sounds risky...

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Berious, it works vs terran, too, ya know. Considering most of their units are ranged. I'd throw in some lurkers, too so your lings don't get fried by zeals/archons/firebats. Don't think it'll work too well against another zerg, though since they can do the same thing to you. Also zvz rarely make it to hive.