DDR Anyone?

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
Just curious as to how many of you play/have played any DDR games. If you don't know, DDR stands for Dance Dance Revolution. I'm posting this because at the current moment of completly addicted to the game. I've even downloaded some of the songs on kazaa :p

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I hate this game, I think it's a waste of money to buy one of those stupid bad and jump around like an idiot.

aphextwin

Reaction score
ive played, stopped at beginning of 5th mix cuz its a waste of money...... i have 3rd, (used to have 4th) on playstation....

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Dude, your avatar scared the living hell out of me. No one wants to see that shit.

Originally posted by Bag
Just curious as to how many of you play/have played any DDR games. If you don't know, DDR stands for Dance Dance Revolution. I'm posting this because at the current moment of completly addicted to the game. I've even downloaded some of the songs on kazaa :p

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]I don't play it for PS or whatever, I rather have the platform. BTW, for those of you who think it's stupid, it's not. There's lots of people who play it, and just because they do doesn't mean they are gay. (Yes nobody said that but a lot of people think that) It's a good excersize, and it's really fun once you get the hang of it. If I were to buy the platform game from a store or something, I'd probably pay off the price of buying it in a couple weeks.:)[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

aphextwin

Reaction score
Re: Re: DDR Anyone?

i have the pad for ps but it works like a pancake on a bunny's head........ aka ps ddrpads = really ****ed up......

Ddr is for "cool" azns and fat white ppl :O

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
chances are DDRAddict is the person you gotta ask.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
X-P w00t

hitler:

/-{

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
lol I used to be really addicted to that game... but then I started skanking and its.. Well.. More fun :)
I still play sometimes... but only azns can pwn at that game…

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
Wow SkuZZy commented on my thread(and avatar :()

Yes and another intresting DDR story i have. My friend got the Japanese import last night and it's incredible. Kind of hard to read the menus but all the songs and talking is in english. Man I almost killed myself last night playing it.

Khull

Premium Member
Reaction score
I wasted 100$ on DDR in the arcade before, it may seem gay or idiotic at first but its addicting:rollie

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
i play bm98/mixwaver... similar to ddr, but i do it in my comp... u do it with fingers.. ones in arcade is with palm or something... havent tried one in arcade, such a waste of money =/

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
Bah, the palm/hand type DDR games are boring. DDR is not only more entaining, but it also it quite the workout. *stares at new acquired leg muscles*