Dc=ONLY world event?

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
damn, did blizz ever say dc is the ONLY world event?
i have an idea.... did anyone ever try killing all super unique monsters? maybe when u kill all of them, the last one drops the secret set, or the recipe for it, or maybe a unique larg charm for example. just a thought. if anyone feals like stesting this on europe... pm me.

Kantot

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol i dont think it works like that cuz i went through one time killing everyone cuz the soj went up once except the monsters in den of evil and the a4 monsters where diablo comes i killed mostly everything though the soj didnt go up anytime else so i left game

Thirteen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.custommaps.org
Originally posted by Entos
damn, did blizz ever say dc is the ONLY world event?
i have an idea.... did anyone ever try killing all super unique monsters? maybe when u kill all of them, the last one drops the secret set, or the recipe for it, or maybe a unique larg charm for example. just a thought. if anyone feals like stesting this on europe... pm me.
It's certainly possible that there are other goodies and easter eggs, but I doubt it.

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
did it ever occur to you that the soj counter might not be "broken" like blizzard wants us to think? Maybe it just has nothing to do with dclone.....

(of course, im all for the blizzard trying to reduce soj amounts theory myself :p)

BigBled

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its just a way for them to get us to sell our soj's. dclone is probably just random. it might not be, but its possible. and i think that there just might just be a secret item or set. but i dont think anyone will figure out how to get it. just like everything i say, its speculation.

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
europe, sc, nl

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dc is random, i had him show up in 2 of my games and never sold a single soj, and they were private games so no1 joined and sold a soj.