Dawn Of The Dead. [Teh Void This?]

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Groups of people all around the world are trapped because of the Virus that was let out. Me and 9 other people are on our way to stopping the zombies and save our Human Race.

Now what we are starting with is guns. We have to blow there heads off to stop them and if you get infected you are dead. The virus is not airborne but transmitted by blood saliva and tears.

Name: Jordan
Weapon: Dads Shotgun. Yes he can handle it.

Where we are is a Mall that has been closed there are no zombies in it right now but we are running out of food supplies quickly we have to escape.

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Name: Swordfish (nickname given to him by his friends.)
Weapon: Nailgun

Swordfish: Man, how are we gonna' get out of here? There are zombies all over the place outside.

*Swordfish thinks to himself.*

Swordfish: Ok, I know. This is just like a game I used to play on my pc. The zombies can only be killed by getting shot in the head. Plus, they are very subseptible to fire. So, lets find some gas tanks and some matches.

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
Name: Horai (means Law of Lightning)
Weapon: 2 Magic powered Handguns (uses mental power to shoot)

Horai: zombies are weak against fire? then let me use my fire shot eventhough I only practiced one day for that shot.....

he tries to shoot fire shot, but what comes out from his gun is frost shot....

Horai: oops, but good thing that it hit zombies head.

RuneyPoo

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name: Pier
Weapons: One CZ75 and one Beretta Vertec.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*As they are talking they begin to hear shooting coming from down the hall. As it continues a door flies open and a black guy goes flying out with zombies coming at him. He rolls on the floor as he continually blasts two guns at once into each of the zombies. As he finally finishes taking care of seven zombies, he gets up and checks for any cuts on his body. He then throws the empty clip in his Beretta and puts a new one in. Then he refills the clip in his CZ75. He looks around and see's the two kid's standing there.*

Pier: Hey! You! Your not zombies, are you?!

*Pier aims both guns at the two kids he does not know and walks over to them slowly, he then see's that both kids have guns, while one of the guns is a nail gun. He jumps behind a plant pot and aims the gun to the ceiling and fires.*

Pier: I don't want no problems man! Now put down your guns before I pop a cap in yo ass!

*Pier waits silently for them to respond.*

DARK TEAR

Member!
Reaction score
Name: Valen Ristel
Weapon: Shotgun

*Valen whips around and blasts the legs off an attacking zombie. It gets up and start to crawl toward him again and Valen blasts one more time. He then takes some more ammo out of his huge "Pack O' Bullets"*

Valen: Nasty little buggers aren't they?

TroiK-

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Runs around to the cars and extracts gas from them. He gets matches and pours gas all over the zombies and lights them on fire come on lets get out of here.

DARK TEAR

Member!
Reaction score
Valen: Lets take cover in that scary looking shack over there that might potentially have mosters in it..... HURRY!!!!

*Valen starts sprinting towards the shack*

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
Horai: if it have monsters in it, then isnt it too dangerous to attack? we should get more calm and think about some kind of a plan first, or we all might be destroyed into pieces...

RuneyPoo

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Pier notices they seem to have a plan and comes out. He walks over to them and looks around.*

Pier: I have a plan, down this cooridor in the back of Sears is a delivery truck, what they used to deliver stuff in. If we get there safely we can back up into a store, stock up with food, then take off again. I can drive or I can shoot, but we need to stop at the gun shoppe, I need ammo immediatly.

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Swordfish: Well, I'm pretty good at driving. Plus, I don't thiink my nailgun will do much good. It shoots pretty slow.

*They all run across the street behind Sears and easily get into the truck. Kai pulls out from behind the building only to find a line of zombies. Guns go blazing and all of the zombies get blown away.*

Swordfish: Ahhhh!!!!

*A zombie climbs through the window and scratches Swordfish. He gets blown away by Valen.

Swordfish: I think I got scratched. We have to find an antidote. Did the researchers make one yet? We have to hurry to the Antidotetech building.

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
Horai: I heard that there was a guy who studied about zombies disease. i dont know if he is still alive, but i know where his house is. and it isnt too far from here. do you think we should try there?

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Swordfish: I think that's a pretty good idea. You tell me where to go. I'll drive. Everyone else watch out for the undead. I don't want any more scratches.

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
Horai: ok, i will ride beside you and assist you. but dont you think somebody else should drive because you are injured and i dont want our truck to crush onto anywhere.

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Very well. Can you drive Pier? Just head north and we should get there in about 30 minutes.

Horai

Member!
Reaction score
Website
web1.nazca.co.jp
Horai: I always wanted to drive. if you would let me, i will drive the truck.
Kai: ok, you can drive the truck.

Horai and everybody rides on the truck. but when they started the engine, zombie, the size of a 5 floored building stood in front of them.....

kairama15

Member!
Reaction score
Swordfish: Oh my god! Step on the gas Horai!

*Horai steps on the gas pedal and the car screeches and flies forward. The zombie starts to chase the car but gets tired.*

Horai: I don't know how that thing got so big. Maybe there is a new strand of viruses.

*The speed up even faster so that they wouldn't encounter another one of those hideous creatures again.*

Kai: Alright, head towards the Antidotetech building!

Magikarp

Reaction score
NPC: "Why do I always get stuck in the low budget RPs?"