Dark Swarm

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Ok i need to know how to counter a person who uses drak swem, This applys as every race so i wont post it n e where else. i heard you can block it and disble it, but i dont know how.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Countering dark swarm is tough. That's the great thing about dark swarm, 1 little defiler can cause the enemy to go all out to counter it. Anyways, if you're protoss, your best bet is templars or reavers. Both do great splash damage. Zealots also do good, but 4-6 lurkers under dark swarm covered by 10-12 hydras are nearly impossible for zealots to really hurt. Just keep templars by your base at all times for things like this. Now, if you're terran, it's a bit more tricky. You should always keep a science vessel around to irradiate the zerg, that will really hurt them. Tanks are also very good (sieged) since they cause major splash and dark swarm does nothing to stop tanks. That's about it. Nothing else will really beable to touch dark swarm. Forget all the high stuff like BC's and carriers..... now in a zerg vs zerg battle, best way to counter it is to use it yourself ;) Lurkers also work magic when it comes to dark swarm.

oh and to lilihaha....... Dark Swarm is an ability that defilers can use that prevents non-melee units (IE: hydras, dragoon, goliaths, battlecruisers, wraits, ect.) from attacking anything that is under the dark swarm. It's very useful.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Ultra + cracklings in dark swarm is every toss players nightmare :)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
shrimpshark. Can you spell? I mean really? You never put any effort into making your post look right!

I always Dark Swarm the enemies front line cannons & send in mass lings. It works! The lings take out the cannons. Then the hydras step forward to mop up.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
siege tanks counter dark swarm well

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure SkuZZy mentioned that. Maybe if you had've read all the posts. You would have known!

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i was in a hurry to get off the comp so i could edvance to my next class u fag what is ur problem with me?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'll say it again. You insulted me in 'BSERS do u mind em' for an unknown reason. You didn't even know who i was, and you insulted me. That's low man. So hence my insulting of you, it will cease soon.