D3: my ideas

Z

Zyrshnikashnu

How about this?
Tyreal goes bad and kills Deckard Cain. As the last Horadrim, Cain was the final seal on a barrier between heaven and hell. Now the angels and demons are fighting a huge war. Tyreal is now the prime evil, Asmodan and Belial are like captains. Tyreal sets out to resurrect Diablo. Both good and evil choose heroes to help fight (this is the player), so the player can be good or evil. Some time during the game Diablo is resurrected but he doesn't like the idea of Tyreal being in charge. Diablo overthrows him and Tyreal evntually dies (player kill? suicide?). Player should fight in heaven, hell, and on Earth. There should be unique character classes for good and evil: A character similar to the Paladin for good and a character similar to the Necromancer for evil. Some universal character classes: Animal Trainer, Champion, Mage, Inventor??? (able to utilize ANY weapon), and Blademaster. That's my 2 cents. :lucifer

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Yawn. Heard it before. Next

Z

Zyrshnikashnu

lol. just felt like participating, but i haven't heard this idea before. oh well. not likely to be used by blizzard (if they ever DO put out a diablo 3).

Induhvidual_1

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Um you should have heard of this idea before because, it is the same plot over again. good guy turns bad and goes around releasing prime evils just like good warrior turns bad and goes around releasing prime evils.

What I say is that they should make a prince instead of a captain for the hell of it.
Yeah heres my story....
Diablo (ie the wanderer was very horny at Lut Gholein) so he jacks off with say, Atma or Fara. The baby is fricken evil shit and therefore kills Fara when she gives birth. The name of this evil SATAN, Prince of Darkness or something..

DiabloDos986

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
hahahahhhah thats good
ne ways the story was buyable except why did Tyriel go bad. There has to be some sort of reasonable explanation for this or else people wont buy it... get what im saying?

Deathmetal0987

Member!
Reaction score
listen to me-im logical

according to d2, the lesser evils rebel against the prime evils and are banished right? well, since the three primes are no more, there is power struggle between the lesser evils, maybe six lesser evils, with different goals alliances and such. you learn about their plan throut the single player mode. YOur characters goal is to ensure the mortqal world is left alone. (nobody wants a demon dictator ramming you up the a**!) with ohter suggestion ive made before- it ties together. YOu can choose your destiny, by having different paths to take in defeating the evils. you should have charisma as a stat. the charisma is something you aqquire over your experinces depending how you act-haggling, sweettalking, chauning, decieving and more talkative roles build up charisma. WITH THAT CLEARD UP, you can gain allegiance with dumber demons, and depending on your charisma, you can decieve smarter and more cunning foes. gettting behind enemy lines and messing upi alliances between the lesser evils should help alot. or you can take a frontal assault. depending on race is what your character is mainly good at. orcs are good warriors, elves and smarter creatures are beter with magic and alchemy. I dont have exact specific classes and races yet, bu im working. AGAIN BACK TO THE STORY PLOT- you can combat the evils and do on. Online you can have parties and saved games ith the parties. Different lesser evils rule different corrupted wreas of the mortal world. The lesser evils once defeated, are trapped for all of eternitiny within the confines of heaven to be closely watched.

any ideas or thing that MUST be changed that dont make any sense ot the plot-tell me. i dunno about main characters form dialbo 2 like deckard cain or tyrael, but maybe. try contacting me please or replying.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
If Tyrael ever went bad, i would say it'd be Blizzards worst story-blunder since WC3...

Deathmetal0987

Member!
Reaction score
Tyrael gone bad?

I would think the only decent explenation for tyrael for going bad is tha a shard of the corrupted worldstone flies into tyrael. Eve nthat is a bit crappy of a twist.