D2Loader Patched?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uhhh:scary is D2Loader patched cuz everytime i try to use it the "connecting..." message stays up or it says "Realm Down" but only if another D2 is already up... :-/ (BTW yes i do know how to use Loader, I have been usin it for months just started getting this problem last night and continued through today)

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re-download 1.10 patch. And ensure that the relams are correct.

E.G :
Europe
Asia
Us-East
us-west

if they are not post here, and i will post a registry file for you to reinstall the realms.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by YaZouR
try change cd-key that problems i always get when trying 2 use cd-keys taht starts whid the number "9". pretty wierd.
hehe weird o_O

I once wanted to burn a music-cd ... but I forgot to remove that little plastic piece on top of the cd (which is supposed to protect cds from scratching) ... so I pushed the cd back into the drive and suddenly realized my mistake ... I opened the drive again but the piece was gone ... gone inside my cd-drive -.-*

since that day I can't install games from my burner ... have to use dvd-player to install stuff lol :p

@t: just redownload the patch, redownload the loader from our sticky, restart your computer and clean up you harddrive then it has to work :D

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LOL, no way in hell im reformatting my HD to fix a damn loader that isn't a naturally used program anyway. Now if it was a duper... that would be a different story :-D. I'll just re-download the patch and Loader, if it doesn't work then I guess I will have to just go buy another computer since everybody has enough money to go and do that :p (j/k)

Stryder

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Ur ipbanned mayb, n if ur goin to bitch that u shouldnt reformat ur comp or not, we are trying to help u.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
this only happens when you try to run 2 d2's at the same time right? hmmm never heard of this problem before...

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sorry bout the anger, just a little perturbed. I have re-done everything that has to do with D2. How can I be IP Banned? I can get on Diablo II and everything, but when I pull up the SECOND one it allows CD-Key and all, but it says REALM DOWN on character... I can log onto Open B.net, but I don't want open, I want closed.:scary. I never really looked untill oneyedMan said something about the Realms but when I look(After I am logged on and the character screen is up) It only says USEast, but on the front part where you click Battle Net it has all 4 realms, I don't know if this was the problem he was talking about or not but I noticed that. Sorry again about the above post, I'll edit it.